New cash/chip cart. (1 Viewer)

Coyotesetter

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I ran my ass off between three tables last weekend re buying players and topping people up in the cash game etc. It sucked and I missed a ton of hands as a result. My solution was to order this tool cart from Amazon and put a cash box in the top drawer. Each drawer holds 1200 chips and It locks. On top of that I can put my laptop to manage the tourney and it will hold my drinks. Now people can come to me instead of me coming to them.
20191230_135124.jpg
20191230_135111.jpg
20191230_135118.jpg
I will let you know how it works out.
HomCom 5 Drawer Steel Rolling... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00PVQED0Q?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Last edited:
I really like this idea!!

I was originally inspired by the chip tray under the table in this thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...er-under-poker-table.27924/page-3#post-741525 (see post #70) but because of the way my table is built, it wouldn't take a tray like that. So I made my own version. Here are some pic's.

IMG_2094.jpgIMG_2095.jpgIMG_2096.jpg

I plan to put it into play on New Years Day. I'll report back on how it turned out......

I ran my ass off between three tables last weekend re buying players and topping people up in the cash game etc. It sucked and I missed a ton of hands as a result. My solution was to order this tool cart from Amazon and put a cash box in the top drawer. Each drawer holds 1200 chips and It locks. On top of that I can put my laptop on top to manage the tourney and it will hold my drinks. Now people can come to me instead of me coming to them. View attachment 385951View attachment 385952View attachment 385953I will let you know how it works out.
HomCom 5 Drawer Steel Rolling... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00PVQED0Q?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Was thinking of buying one of these but I can't find one in the US.

I like the that the drawers are all of equal size. Other toolboxes I find have drawers more narrow on the top and wider on the bottom.

Last edited:
Was thinking of buying one of these but I can't find one in the US.

I like the that the drawers are all of equal size. Other toolboxes I find have drawers more narrow on the top and wider on the bottom.
I couldn't find an exact copy.in the US either. Try going to amazon.ca and try ordering. I do this a lot when I cant find stuff I want on Canadian amazon.

I really like this idea!!

I was originally inspired by the chip tray under the table in this thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...er-under-poker-table.27924/page-3#post-741525 (see post #70) but because of the way my table is built, it wouldn't take a tray like that. So I made my own version. Here are some pic's.

View attachment 385962View attachment 385963View attachment 385964

I plan to put it into play on New Years Day. I'll report back on how it turned out......
@Boother36 how did it work out?

My set up work out perfect. I didn’t have to leave the table or even stand up for buy ins and such. The cash drawer made it super easy at pay out time rather than having a single stack of commingled bills. I would recommend a similar set up for anyone that is thinking about!!

My set up work out perfect. I didn’t have to leave the table or even stand up for buy ins and such. The cash drawer made it super easy at pay out time rather than having a single stack of commingled bills. I would recommend a similar set up for anyone that is thinking about!!
I'm putting mine in play tomorrow and your result is exactly what I'm hoping for.

I've been looking at these as an option. Looks great. Any idea if double stacked Matsui racks, or 43mm chips in racks will fit in the drawers? I haven't looked at the measurements. I've been too lazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom