New buyer want to upgrade (1 Viewer)

Stuumble

Sitting Out
Reaction score
New to forum. Bored of using china clays and want to upgrade to a small of some version of paulsons. Any suggestions of on how to aquire a small cash game set? I see the chip room but a whole set is too large for me and im looking mostly for $1 and $5 chips nothing larger than $25

Spend some time in the classifieds...ready-built sets come through fairly frequently at various price points. Or you can target a few racks of 1s and 5s to get started.

RHCs tend to be cheaper when talking Paulson’s. Maybe start by finding a RHC chip you like if. I’d get is a concern? You can search past classifieds to get an idea of the cost of various options (they will vary quite extensively)

Welcome! Hit and miss I guess but for your taste as mentioned by our esteemed members, scrolling the classifieds once in awhile is the really best option for you here. Good luck with the hunt!

The high end sample set available for members has a variety of Paulson clay, ceramic, and premium plastic for free evaluation. Some of the chips are good representations of chips that are harvestable, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom