New artwork...something with horses (another one) (1 Viewer)

Update

1612427175412.png

1612427185967.png

1612427199189.png

1612427214171.png

1612427230542.png

1612427297746.png

I would consider an alternative image for the helmet - it could be a parachute, hard hat, baseball cap... I’m guessing a horse shoe is a bit cliche but is an option. Or a ticket stub, glass of champagne, etc

I would consider an alternative image for the helmet - it could be a parachute, hard hat, baseball cap... I’m guessing a horse shoe is a bit cliche but is an option. Or a ticket stub, glass of champagne, etc
I like the helmet and whip, I think it might be better with a pair of riding boots combined into the image might give a more clear sense of the type of helmet

Really like how these turned out, esp. the "front side" inlay. I'm not sure what, but I feel the reverse side inlay could use something/is missing something... I don't know anything about horses though, so I can't say what.

I like #2. The tops for plaques and the bottom options for chips. I love the old school look.

These look great man! Really going to be a cool set.

The only thing that jumps out to me is that the 2 images are different artistic styles. The helmet/whip is done to look "vintage" or sketchy while the other side has a more crisp image. If that is what you are going for, then perfect. Or maybe just make the helmet/whip look more like the other side?

Quick mock in paint:
1612555900027.png

Who designed these beauties! Did you do these @Thomacetti? Perfect match for the CPC jockey mold
Thanks Johnny...de basic artwork was made by an creator off this forum

But it was Steve (@p5woody) that made it come to life and delivered a final product ready to print (unless @Gear needs to do some color adjustments).
I can not speak high enough about working with Steve, just awsome process and FAAAAAAAST too (but that will depend on his available time from that moment).

And I have the chance to use this artwork for a horseshoe mold set...but I prefer a vintage inlay on those.
This color matching & 'modern' artwork match the RHC Paulsons chips a lot better (and more real estate in RHC too)

Will asap post some mock-ups of the horseshoe mold set too (solid cali too), that set is next on the list
Spoiler...will look great too ;)

Last edited:
These look great man! Really going to be a cool set.

The only thing that jumps out to me is that the 2 images are different artistic styles. The helmet/whip is done to look "vintage" or sketchy while the other side has a more crisp image. If that is what you are going for, then perfect. Or maybe just make the helmet/whip look more like the other side?

Quick mock in paint:
View attachment 629680
Thanks for the feedback brother (and the effort to visualize your point).
I do like the sketchy look of the B-side...you can find it too on the A-side if you look at the color matched highlights on the jockey (mainly on the cap too).
But thanks again for the suggestion :tup:

• Love
Reactions: 72o
Liking this theme a lot! I would go with a saddle instead of a helmet on the back though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom