New Artwork for My Poker Room (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
The colors are a bit washed out in the pics (probably a combo of relatively bad lighting and iPhone camera) but they look terrific in person. My wife is the best :)

OxbRcTr.jpg

AydwhGn.jpg

Very cool. Was this a gift from your wife?

Absolutely gorgeous pictures/art of one of the TOP sets around... Nice addition Links...

Wow! Possibly my favorite custom tournament sets printed on canvas? Great addition to the poker room, Josh!

This is a great idea.. did you get the idea from the mold canvas art piece?

Nope, she came up with it all on her own. Her stepdad is big into photography and turns a lot of his shots into canvases. She thought I would like some - she was right. :)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Wow! Possibly my favorite custom tournament sets printed on canvas? Great addition to the poker room, Josh!

Thank you!!

Awesome looking picture. Where did your wife have it printed and stretched onto a frame (I'm guessing its printed on canvas?)? I'd like to have something like this done myself someday.

I think she got them from canvasdiscount.com Yes, printed on canvas and "mounted" (not sure if this is the right term) on a wooden frame.

Awesome!! Anytime you can customize something, it just makes it all that sweeter...custom wall art of a custom chip set is doubly cool.

Can I weigh in again to say how awesome it is Jenn gave you such a cool gift? Congrats, bud. You will really enjoy these. Hope your players appreciate the art!

I just have to say that every time I look at these chips, I'm in total awe of how great they came out.

Great chips. Great gift. Great wife.

Thanks again for the compliments everyone. These certainly are a great addition and will look great on the wall and in combination with my new Three Putt Poker table that's in the works :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom