New Artwork for My Poker Room (1 Viewer)

Thanks again for the compliments everyone. These certainly are a great addition and will look great on the wall and in combination with my new Three Putt Poker table that's in the works :)

All right! Are you doing it yourself or is it on order?

What cloth are you going with? I have both gaming suede and SSC, and after my recent acquisition I have to say I am a huge SSC convert

Old table had SSC and I didn't care for it much. I preferred the feel of the gaming suede...but now you have me second guessing my choice!! :confused:

Old table had SSC and I didn't care for it much. I preferred the feel of the gaming suede...but now you have me second guessing my choice!! :confused:

My main table is gaming suede which I felt great about until my recent acquisition of three BBO tables with SSC. The gaming suede is absolutely softer and doesn't have the suited background. That being said after playing on both I feel like the cards are in a dead zone on the gaming suede vs the SSC. The glide on the SSC >>>>>>>>> then the glide on the gaming suede. My players definitely prefer the SSC surface and have take to calling it the air hockey table. If the soft feel is more important to you then I get it but if I could redo the surface of my main table I'd switch it to SSC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom