New and curious. Trying to learn the ropes (1 Viewer)

italstylz

Pair
Reaction score
Hey guys , so I'm new to the site and I'm trying to learn as much as possible so I can make educated decisions. Now my question is what would a set of these JACK Detroit be worth. I honestly have no clue. I really love this set. The colors are fantastic. Im guessing there are
$25 x 140
$100 x 140
$500 x 60
$1000 x 80
$5000 x 20
20220128_213210.jpg

Hey guys , so I'm new to the site and I'm trying to learn as much as possible so I can make educated decisions. Now my question is what would a set of these JACK Detroit be worth. I honestly have no clue. I really love this set. The colors are fantastic. Im guessing there are
$25 x 140
$100 x 140
$500 x 60
$1000 x 80
$5000 x 20
View attachment 854566
It’s tough to judge from this overhead picture. A picture from the side, showing the edges of the chips, would reveal the chip’s conditions - there’s usually a difference in price (sometimes significant) between used chips and mint/unplayed chips.
It’s worth mentioning that those $1ks and $5ks (on the right) are oversized chips (43mm as opposed to 39mm) and as such, they sell for a huge premium.
I won’t speculate on price, because I don’t know enough about these specific chips, but people who do will certainly chime in soon. But those bigger chips are probably worth something like $15+ apiece.

$25 x 140
$100 x 140
$500 x 60
$1000 x 80
$5000 x 20
View attachment 854566
Do you own that set or looking to acquire one? Are trying to ascertain its value for the purposes of selling or are you trying to ascertain its value in the hope of acquiring something similar?

Nice set. Can I ask where you got them from? You are claiming to be new to the site but to the best of my knowledge, these chips were never offered anywhere but here on the site.
I’m guessing he’s asking the value because he wants to find and buy a similar set

Nice set. Can I ask where you got them from? You are claiming to be new to the site but to the best of my knowledge, these chips were never offered anywhere but here on the site.
I dont own the set. I took a screen shot of them. Cause I really love them. So before I start asking around to buy them I would like to know what I'm getting into $$$$$. again I have no idea what they would be worth

New and curious?

Ignore the woke crowd...

Dice chips and Paulsons do not belong together...

I dont own the set. I took a screen shot of them. Cause I really love them. So before I start asking around to buy them I would like to know what I'm getting into $$$$$. again I have no idea what they would be worth
In that case you can expect to pay the following

$25 = $3+ per chip
$100 = $5+ per chip
$500 = $8+ per chip
$1K = $15+ per chip
$5K = $15+ per chip

the breakdown pictured is

$25 x 120
$100 x 120
$500 x 60
$1000 x 80
$5000 x 20

Fine. Until somebody who knows what they’re talking about with Jacks chimes in, I’ll guess these particular chips would sell for $2500 - $3000.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom