Nevermind - Solved (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Was gonna post in site feedback but thats just for admins to see, wasn't sure if this was a site thing.

Does the *edit* notation no longer appear on posts, or am I just missing it now?

Was gonna post in site feedback but thats just for admins to see, wasn't sure if this was a site thing.

Does the *edit* notation no longer appear on posts, or am I just missing it now?
I think if you edit it within a minute or something, you can't see it, but past that, it's there.

Edit: Like this

Last edited:
I think if you edit it within a minute or something, you can't see it, but past that, it's there.

Edit: Like this
Snap. I never knew that, thanks. Just randomly came up, as I didn't see edits on mine, and then immediately noticed the next two edits by others didn't either. Nothing to see here folks.

Sadly, you're only allowed to edit your own posts.
Edit notation, as in the notation on a post that it’s been edited. Not the edit button.

Oooo but that would be fun. When we do the PCF wide, 120 table tourney for the chance to be PCF king for a year, when I win I’ll institute the “Everyone can edit everyone’s posts Tuesday” event.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom