Nevermind - MODS please delete (1 Viewer)

warewulf

Full House
Reaction score
So I have a cash set of Aurora Club A-Mold on the way. I'm getting the following:

200 Blue (will relabel as $1)
300 Red
20 Green
20 Black

I'm most likely (unless a good trade comes along) going to order a custom frac, it will be a .50 cent chip. Looking for opinions on what to go with for a frac. I was thinking a white 218 or 2DS18. Other colors options could be bright white, gray, canary, chocolate, charcoal.

More Pics in the @AK Chip thread.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-chip-journey.22928/#post-1474603

It will be shame to peel the labels off these. If I didn't already have a new J5 revision of the Suicide King Club art (was about to label a flame mold set), it wouldn't be a consideration. Though it would be a lot less work to just relabel the .25 as a $1 and leave the rest of the chips as is. I am still intending to do a cards mold Suicide King Club design, so not like the design will go to waste.

_A-Mold Pat -crop.jpg

Canary would be my top choice, followed by charcoal. I could also see grey working if you want to keep the somewhat muted feel of the set but I would personally use this opportunity to add some color. Maybe canary but with more neutral spots?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom