Nevada Palace & Riviera Fracs same colour?! (1 Viewer)

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Well are they?!

I have a rack of each on their way to me and just curious if these are the same base colour.

nevada palace .50.jpg Riviera 50 cent chip.jpg

Thanks in advance wise ones.

-Perry

Last edited:
I don't guess at Paulson colour anymore. I wait until I have received the chips and cleaned them. I have been surprised more than once by what is revealed. This is why, after purchasing more than 3000 TH&C chips, I have yet to colour-match a full 6-person roulette set at 200 chips each, never mind my lofty goals of a back-up 6-person set.

I don't guess at Paulson colour anymore. I wait until I have received the chips and cleaned them. I have been surprised more than once by what is revealed. This is why, after purchasing more than 3000 TH&C chips, I have yet to colour-match a full 6-person roulette set at 200 chips each, never mind my lofty goals of a back-up 6-person set.

Just curious how many colors are in that range in the Paulson palette? Are there 10 versions of pink or like 3?

Does Paulson sell their colour pallet samples to the general public? Perhaps I should contact them to find out. I do have a sample set but it doesn't have 90+ colours in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom