Wanted Nevada Lodge $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't THAT long ago (OK, a few years now), there were tons and tons and tons of these available. I know I had over 3000 of them at one point, and there were dozens of people buying them from Spinetti's in quantity.

Where are they all hiding now?

In your closet would be my guess

No, I know that. I mean where are the REST of them. lol :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I don't think there was another single chip in my chipping history that I've seen more plentiful than this one (this would be an interesting discussion for others to weigh in on though!). Perhaps there are others that I'm not thinking of. But anyways, those NL $1s...they're out there!

As an FYI, there are a few different conditions for these chips. Some are well worn, which Spinettis was selling for about $1 ea for a long time, and others were used but in much better shape and still stand on edge, which he was selling for $2 ea until quantities ran low. I think those ended up at $3 ea for the most recent sales until they ran out. But those were still dirty and in need of cleaning.

As far as cleaning goes, these are the only chips I've encountered that can't be fully cleaned in an ultrasonic. It takes a true labor of love and some serious hours with a magic eraser and some elbow grease after cleaning in the ultrasonic to get them clean. Some people just clean theirs with soap and water, others clean with just the ultrasonic, but the only ones that get them actually clean did so by hand scrubbing the ever living shit out of them lol. And some even went a step further and ran them through a lathe to perfect the edges. Prices could be all over the map for these chips. Mine aren't for sale, but mine are cherry picked from about 15 racks and were all scrubbed by hand with a magic eraser one by one. I wouldn't even listen to offers for less than $400 per rack for mine if they were for sale (which as I've said, they're not). But some of these that haven't been cleaned quite as thoroughly still get traded around the $200+ range.

234C11C6-6B7F-4574-AFEB-B7C2553D6AB9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom