Nevada Jacks Expensive (2 Viewers)

How many do you get? Does seem pricey. Custom ceramics are less than a $1ea.

There was a 1000 chips in there.i dont really want that many any way..Your first suggestion has linked me to loads more poker outlets, so i will have a scout around there is no mad rush.

Just need to save a bit more coinage first Toby thanks though for the help..... i am definitely going to get some! they are quite different to whats out at the moment.

Thanks! Just had a very quick look and they ship abroad too:)new jack design there as well will get a sample set of those... much appreciated for everybody's help so far.

Keep an eye out for any abc discounts. There is one live currently I think but can't remember what for.

Check the abc sponsor forum for details. :)

It might be worth placing a WTB ad here first. I haven't seen any for sale in quite a while but when I sold mine 5 or so years ago I think I took 25c to 30c / chip or maybe less.

Thanks Fish! My little wifey says i have to get rid of some chips first before buying more :eek: but i covertly ordered a sample set from customizedpokerchips.com just to offset the craving .

Thanks Fish! My little wifey says i have to get rid of some chips first before buying more :eek: but i covertly ordered a sample set from customizedpokerchips.com just to offset the craving .

You have it about right.
WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS-> you get the ides:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom