Nevada Jacks Expensive

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
How many do you get? Does seem pricey. Custom ceramics are less than a $1ea.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score

Wealdstone Raider

Sitting Out
Reaction score
There was a 1000 chips in there.i dont really want that many any way..Your first suggestion has linked me to loads more poker outlets, so i will have a scout around there is no mad rush.

Wealdstone Raider

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just need to save a bit more coinage first Toby thanks though for the help..... i am definitely going to get some! they are quite different to whats out at the moment.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for any abc discounts. There is one live currently I think but can't remember what for.

Check the abc sponsor forum for details. :)

fish72s

Flush
Reaction score
It might be worth placing a WTB ad here first. I haven't seen any for sale in quite a while but when I sold mine 5 or so years ago I think I took 25c to 30c / chip or maybe less.

Wealdstone Raider

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Thanks Fish! My little wifey says i have to get rid of some chips first before buying more :eek: but i covertly ordered a sample set from customizedpokerchips.com just to offset the craving .

fish72s

Flush
Reaction score
Thanks Fish! My little wifey says i have to get rid of some chips first before buying more :eek: but i covertly ordered a sample set from customizedpokerchips.com just to offset the craving .

You have it about right.
WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS->WTB->WTS-> you get the ides:)

Top Bottom