Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
More chip fundraising. I wanted to keep these forever but I seem to have developed a thing for minty Paulsons.

Quantities:
1 x .25 (BCC, white)
199 x .25 (BCC, tan)
150 x .50 (BCC)
307 x $1 (ASM)
133 x $5 (ASM)
40 x $25 (ASM)
10 x $100 (ASM)

Condition ranges from very good (some flea bites) to near mint. See pictures. Note: there are a few more 25s and 100s pictured than available.

I'll add more complete pictures tonight, at the moment this is all I've got.

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $1100 (originally $850)
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 5 pm Pacific on Wednesday June 13, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted. See the additional notes on this rule below.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Winner responsible for actual shipping costs (will ship internationally)
10. Payment Terms: Preferably PayPal F&F

Additional notes regarding the 5-minute rule: I am taking "within 5 minutes" to mean "less than or equal to 5 minutes from". And given that forum post times do not show down to the second, please be careful not to wait too long. I will consider all posts to have been made precisely at the time shown in the post, i.e., at 0 seconds after the minute. So if the bidding is

Joe at 5:04
Sally at 5:09
Joe at 5:15

then Joe's final bid is not "within 5 minutes" of the previous bid and Sally's bid at 5:09 is the winner.

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

nj4.JPG

nj2.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

Attachments

• nj1.JPG
    nj1.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 288
  • nj3.JPG
    nj3.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 285
  • nj5.JPG
    nj5.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 295
  • nj8.JPG
    nj8.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 279
  • nj7.JPG
    nj7.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 289
  • nj6.JPG
    nj6.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 300
  • nj9.JPG
    nj9.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
As you know - these are some of my favorite chips. Good luck with the auction -

Willing to complete my sample set with single fracs if buyer wants to sell me one of each.
GLWS (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks for linking me in, but I’m actually selling off my collection of NJ clays here in the UK. Had to finance some custom indulgence

Best of luck with the listing though. If I was keeping my lot I’d be in like Flynn

I don't need another cash set, but good deal on these at around $1 per chip. I have a set of Nevada mold ASM's (not NJ) and they handle very nicely. If you have a scale handy, I'm curious what the ASM's weigh.

Last edited:
I don't need another cash set, but good deal on these at around $1 per chip. I have a set of Nevada mold ASM's (not NJ) and they handle very nicely. If you have a scale handy, I'm curious what the ASM's weigh.

ASMs are spot on 10g

Attachments

• BB84246B-4547-42AC-B685-45FEC5B9724A.jpeg
    BB84246B-4547-42AC-B685-45FEC5B9724A.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 133
Whoops

What a donut I am! Just realised that’s a BCC 5k I weighed, not an ASM. Senior moment! Will check back in when I’m home later.

Sorry!

wow didn't know they were heavy
They aren't.

Whoops

What a donut I am! Just realised that’s a BCC 5k I weighed, not an ASM. Senior moment! Will check back in when I’m home later.

Sorry!
Glad you caught the error. (y) :thumbsup:

Only Burt/ASM/CPC chips I've ever seen that weighed 10g were 44mm oversized. :)

I'm going to increase the reserve price, which I believe is in my right as there have been no bids. I had expected more interest . . . possibly buyers are waiting until the last moment.

But anyway, my thinking was roughly

$1/chip for fracs
$2/chip for $1s
$2.50/chip for $5s
$3/chip for $25s & $100s

which works out to over $1300.

If you decide to hang on to these due to lack of bids and I have a profitable summer I might just buy them off you to sell on

Can’t believe no-ones snapped em up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom