Wanted Nevada Jack Skulls (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the NJ skulls. My first big-boy set. I'm probably going to be buried with mine. But perhaps others are more willing to separate from them. Just be aware that there were knockoffs being made. Ask the seller where they got them from and hopefully they're a long-time member here.

If all else fails, Gene/Krystal at ABC/BRPro still sell them for 50c a chip! I honestly would get them semi-custom and switch up some of the denoms.

They’re over priced tbh , and thanks !
I’m looking to get 1k off the NJ website and that’s .50¢ a chip

I'm in for about $5800 after 11 months.
Same.
Here was my progression:
  • making fun of @madforpancakes for how many chips he has and how much he spends on them
  • Making a "big" investment in some China Clay's to host my own game.
  • Helping him harvest chips in vegas
  • Owning 4 paulson cash sets and 2 tournament sets over the next 11 months. 0_0

Here's mine:
  • NJ skulls cash set
  • Royals group buy from Apache less than 3 weeks later sends me into madness and I get a huge cash/tourney set
  • Chanman poker table because why not
  • Paulson RHC 36mm tournament set b/c why not (also my first Paulsons)
  • Love the tournament set so much decided to build a mixed RHC cash set
  • Part way through mixed RHC cash set, realized that I really love THC, so built that mixed cash set first
  • Matsui Rack group buy - I sell some organs and pony up for the most versatile cases
  • Stupid people continue to sell awesome racks. I gave and get upset and keep buying mixed cash set possibilities
Edit: how could I forget my 43mm DDLM custom set! I am ashamed! So, yeah, umm, add that too!

How many and how much? Roughly
Off the top of my head: 100 x $5, 150 x $1, 120 x $24, 200 x .25c and I would sell these for $230 with UPS shipping, insurance, and signature required. But, let me double count and send you some pictures

Overpriced eh? Welcome to the world of chips my friend :D
I'll see you $5,000 later in 2 years ;)
Crazy to think about this being so accurate for me. The Nevada Jack skulls was also my first big boy set...now a little over two years later, I have over $5k in chips and the itch is still there! Lol

My progression:
  1. Purchase of the NV Skulls ceramics cash/tournament
  2. Paulson Horseshoe Cincinnati Cash set (sold to fund the Paulson Pharoahs)
  3. CC Pharaohs Tournament (sold to find the Paulson Pharoahs)
  4. Paulson Pharaohs Tournament
  5. Some BCC Protégés (Sold to find the BCC CDIs)
  6. BCC CDI Tournament
  7. In progress, 8v CC custom tournament set
Still need help finding 8v CCs in Green and Black! If anyone has any or knows anyone with extra let me know. Thanks! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom