Wanted Nevada Club/Lodge TRK 20 or 25's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0077.JPG

you guys are evil,, me and Woog gonna start a support group for people needing Nevada $20s and $25s :(

Skip the $20 and go straight for the $100. But choose the light green kind, not the dark green saw tooth inlay kind. Those are hideous (-ly hard to find...and I still need 40!

I think I have an extra barrel of the light green tri moon hundos if you want them

Know how you feel.
Would love to pick up a barrel or two of the Pick Hobson .50cent chips.
Probably going to have to request some fellow chippers to put us in their wills.

Know how you feel.
Probably going to have to request some fellow chippers to put us in their wills.

I was so very excited when I received mail late last night about this thread, with someone who had a few. Unfortunately I didn't have the chips the member was looking to trade for. Emotions up and down...lol

I was so very excited when I received mail late last night about this thread, with someone who had a few. Unfortunately I didn't have the chips the member was looking to trade for. Emotions up and down...lol

That just means you also need to start looking for the chips the other member is willing to trade for (y) :thumbsup:

Know how you feel.

I'll trade you a barrel of PH $.50 for a barrel of NL $20s ;):p

That just means you also need to start looking for the chips the other member is willing to trade for (y) :thumbsup:

I'll trade you a barrel of PH $.50 for a barrel of NL $20s ;):p
Lol that’s a good one.
Wish I had a barrel to trade you.
If I ever find a hidden hoard somewhere I’ll give you a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom