Nevada Club/Lodge Set (1 Viewer)

Interested in one.

Moose, very sorry I forgot you were interested. I ordered them a week or so ago. PM me if still interested and maybe I can add on. If not Lift ordered some extras she may be willing to part with.

I do more than cry..:whistle: :whistling:

Damn David, I remember when you PM'd me asking for advice for the hoard of Riverside $5 TRKs you acquired and now look at you...I believe this resurgence in TRK love is mostly due to you and all the wonder pRon and stories you share with us.

I do more than cry..:whistle: :whistling:

Damn David, I remember when you PM'd me asking for advice for the hoard of Riverside $5 TRKs you acquired and now look at you...I believe this resurgence in TRK love is mostly due to you and all the wonder pRon and stories you share with us.
Is is wrong to cry while looking a pics of chips?

...it's just so beautiful.

Aww thanks guys! That means a lot to me. I really love this set. I have had the pleasure of having many sets, some rare, pass through my hands. This is one of my keepers (to quote liftapint)

Still interested but can you post the artwork first?

The very small group of participants split the awesome J5 artwork fee. That would have to be factored in.

The Sahara was OWPS designed.

image.png

I would like the black Nevada Club and the Nevada Lodge with the red pants if it is still possible to be included.

Awesome chips! Were those dealer buttons made custom as GB? They are pretty sweet.

Well, only 91 x $20s, 99 x $25s, and 38 x $100 to catch up. Wanna help a brother out? I do have a rack of hundos, but the light green variety.

Wonderful set up. They look oiled. Haven't been able to bring myself to do that.

Awesome chips! Were those dealer buttons made custom as GB? They are pretty sweet.

I had some made using a @Johnny5 design and offering to a members who I knew had playable sets. @liftapint then got permission to to a larger group buy for a larger group buy with a new mystery button.

@bivey I did oil them but they have almost gone back to their natural color. I can't help out but they can be found. Keep up the hunt.

@JFCJ thanks buddy! IIRC it was you who steered me to the layout offering to begin with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom