SOLD Nevada Club $5 Pink TRKs x 125 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Well Christmas is expensive, not really pressed to sell... but any dreams of building a set around these is probably gone now... just taking up space.

I have 125 Nevada Club Pink $5s in good condition, no wobblers, but not minty... all have been hand cleaned and oiled.
20201226_101703.jpg

20201226_101651.jpg

20201226_101752.jpg

A couple have tiny flea bites and they are shown typically of these some have split edge spots, also shown.

I have $4 invested per chip, nothing for my hours of cleaning and oiling.

$500 paypal F+F shipping would be very tight in a small flat rate so let say $15 for shipping and ship these correctly.

Pair them with the quarter pie $1 chips that Spinettis still has for a resonable price and you are off to the start of your own TRK cash set!!
20201226_103006.jpg

Thanks for looking! Fellow Chipper Ben

Pretty chips! Good luck.
I love them buddy, and if they don't sell I will continue hunting them and eventually build a set around them! The picks don't get much love but they are truly beautiful in person... for this price and if TRKs are a dream of yours on a budget... this is about as good as it gets!

I love them buddy, and if they don't sell I will continue hunting them and eventually build a set around them! The picks don't get much love but they are truly beautiful in person... for this price and if TRKs are a dream of yours on a budget... this is about as good as it gets!
I believe it. I refuse to go down the TRK rabbit hole, but if I did... :)

I honestly think when the TRK guys wake up these will sell... they love those old TRK boxes!! Lol which is included obviously! Lol
I would typically have snap bought these if it weren’t for not already being pretty complete on $5s. Would really like to see someone wanting to break into the market get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom