Trade Nevada Club 20s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchy

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll just preface this by saying I don't expect it to work, but it's worth a try.

I'll trade any of the chips in this picture for NC 20s. Obviously some are worth more than others and I doubt I have a perfect view of all of their prices so we'll have to work it out.

For example I'd consider 1 NC 20 to be worth:
- 5 NC 25¢
- 2 Mapes $25
- the full PH sample set (50¢ $5 $25 $100)
etc

IMG_20210119_072243560_BURST000_COVER_TOP~4.jpg

If you see something you want, but don't have any NC 20s, you can still make an offer I suppose, but it's unlikely I'll agree.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Chip hostage taker! :mad::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Jk

I only have one NC $20 so it’s staying here but anyone who wants to turn theirs into $$$ or a 3-way trade, I’d be interested in the mapes. GLWT

I'll just preface this by saying I don't expect it to work, but it's worth a try.

I'll trade any of the chips in this picture for NC 20s. Obviously some are worth more than others and I doubt I have a perfect view of all of their prices so we'll have to work it out.

For example I'd consider 1 NC 20 to be worth:
- 5 NC 25¢
- 2 Mapes $25
- the full PH sample set (50¢ $5 $25 $100)
etc

View attachment 617418
If you see something you want, but don't have any NC 20s, you can still make an offer I suppose, but it's unlikely I'll agree.

Thanks for looking
soooooooooo many goodies

I have searched my desk and suitcase of extras....I must have already traded my spares :(

I'll keep looking, but early efforts, not promising.

I'm a few NC 20s richer than when I started, so this has already been a success for me. Here's a few more I've picked up recently just in case:
View attachment 628226
(and I don't know why the King's Crown are different, or if one is worth more than the other)
Hey Julian,
I unfortunately don’t have any more $20s to trade but if you ever change your mind about selling anything, I’d purchase that Nevada Club Tri-Moon $100 and the Overland $20.
No worries if you’d rather not sell, I will completely understand your position either way.
Best wishes on your continued search,
Tuna

Hey Julian,
I unfortunately don’t have any more $20s to trade but if you ever change your mind about selling anything, I’d purchase that Nevada Club Tri-Moon $100 and the Overland $20.
No worries if you’d rather not sell, I will completely understand your position either way.
Best wishes on your continued search,
Tuna
Ditto but fill in Tom for Tuna and Mapes for NCT-M $100 and O$20 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom