Need Your Prayers for my Oldest Son. (2 Viewers)

RussB42

Flush
Reaction score
My Oldest Son had very Serious Back Surgery a few Months ago and was informed Yesterday he needs another in a few weeks.

He will be laid up for at least 9 Months to recover and has already been off for a couple years.

He won't ask me for help, as we still have Custody of our other 2 Grandson's. He's going top get it anyway.

If you will , just say a Prayer for him

Thanks,

Russ

Done! And will continue to be done.

absolutely, Russ. thoughts to him and to you with your other 2 grandkids as well. your son is lucky you're there for him.

My Oldest Son had very Serious Back Surgery a few Months ago and was informed Yesterday he needs another in a few weeks.

He will be laid up for at least 9 Months to recover and has already been off for a couple years.

He won't ask me for help, as we still have Custody of our other 2 Grandson's. He's going top get it anyway.

If you will , just say a Prayer for him

Thanks,

Russ
Thoughts and prayers. We will be wishing him a speedy recovery and safe series of operations at the homestead.

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Family going through surgery is the worst. Can't imagine it being your son as well.

Peace be with you and him.

Sorry to hear about this Russ. I hope Kirby's surgery goes well and his recovery is faster than expected.

Thoughts are with your son and family Russ. All the best mate.

Speedy recovery, Kirby! Good for you, Russ. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear Russ, prayers shipped

Sorry to hear. Will do Russ.

Again, thanks everyone for your great reply's and consideration for Kirby and I.

Russ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom