Need/want table cloth. To play poke (1 Viewer)

Fuzzy mike

High Hand
Reaction score
we have a monthly game at my friends house. He has a simple 4 ft by 8 ft wood stained tabbe. We use my chips. So far I have been using felt from the fabric store. Cheap felt. As a tablecloth. And that's what we player card game on. I would like to upgrade the situation. I've heard speak o'clock is nice. I would like to have someone make a fitted tablecloth. I can be folded nicely and taken to the game each month. I'm sure most of you have the same need. So how about throwing me some ideas for this once-in-a-lifetime problem.

I saw fitted tablecloth on an episode of NCIS. It was in a mess hall. On a ship.

Just read the reviews I really wanted to fit better for foot by 8 foot. Also I wanted to have the feel of a real poker table and be portable. I would buy real poker table but it's too heavy for me. And too hard for me to store. I would be willing to spend two to $400
Have you looked into Poker Hoody?
very close but no cigar. The table we use is 8 feet long poke her hoodie is only 80 inches long unless I've got bad math that means it's too short

we have a monthly game at my friends house. He has a simple 4 ft by 8 ft wood stained tabbe. We use my chips. So far I have been using felt from the fabric store. Cheap felt. As a tablecloth. And that's what we player card game on. I would like to upgrade the situation. I've heard speak o'clock is nice. I would like to have someone make a fitted tablecloth. I can be folded nicely and taken to the game each month. I'm sure most of you have the same need. So how about throwing me some ideas for this once-in-a-lifetime problem.
Meant to say speed cloth

"very close but no cigar. The table we use is 8 feet long poke her hoodie is only 80 inches long unless I've got bad math that means it's too short"

XL Racetrack DLX $149.95

Ten Player Zones

Fits Tables 36"- 48" W x 84"- 97" L*

OR

XL Solid DLX $119.95

3mm Reversible Green/Blue

"very close but no cigar. The table we use is 8 feet long poke her hoodie is only 80 inches long unless I've got bad math that means it's too short"

XL Racetrack DLX $149.95

Ten Player Zones

OR

XL Solid DLX $119.95

3mm Reversible Green/Blue

Sounds very good. Have you ever played on one.?

Build a folding portable table-topper using 1/4" MDF, headliner foam from Jo-Ann's, speedcloth, 3M spray adhesive, and Gorilla Tape hinges. Around $100 total, and easy to make. You can even buy the MDF pre-cut.

Very close but no cigar. The table we use is 8 feet long poke her hoodie is only 80 inches long unless I've got bad math that means it's too short

My first poker table cloth was a Poker Hoody... they made one custom to fit my dinning table. Send them an email with the dimensions of your table. They'll give you a quote.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom