SOLD Need Rack of RHC Orange Solids. Will pay nicely (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyshin

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Just as title says. I need one more rack of Orange Solids RHCs

Like this

5DB4EF6D-E102-4AB7-BFCF-63C72FC61AAD.jpeg

I should probably double check what color orange my chips are too. Haha. I know it’s not blaze

Here is what I have:
They could be pumpkin, but as that is one of the newer colors I do not have a sample of that one so I'm not sure. I think that both the #27 and the Jack T25K are both orange, but I will admit that none are a 100% perfect match. @joeyshin If you want, PM me

Ok, @joeyshin, since that custom Sonshine set looks so great, and you need these chips to go with them, I'll sell you my second rack of Hustler 50 cent chips, to meet up with their brothers in your set.

(That is of course if you haven't found any others by now.)

The rack I have left have has more intact hot stamps (a mix of gold & silver) then the ones you had milled, so I was a little bit on the fence about releasing these for milling. (Side note, if someone else out there has a couple barrels of these same chips with faded hot stamps, you could trade them for the good hot stamps.)

20220130_124533.jpg
20220130_124517.jpg
20220130_124512.jpg

Ok, @joeyshin, since that custom Sonshine set looks so great, and you need these chips to go with them, I'll sell you my second rack of Hustler 50 cent chips, to meet up with their brothers in your set.

(That is of course if you haven't found any others by now.)

The rack I have left have has more intact hot stamps (a mix of gold & silver) then the ones you had milled, so I was a little bit on the fence about releasing these for milling. (Side note, if someone else out there has a couple barrels of these same chips with faded hot stamps, you could trade them for the good hot stamps.)

View attachment 855502View attachment 855503View attachment 855504

Awesome. I knew you had two racks but wanted to keep the better ones so I didn’t bother you. I can wait a little for you to see if anyone wants to trade any out since I’ll be milling them anyways. Let’s touch base in 2 weeks. Sound good?

Also someone messaged me about a rack of orange RHCs and I replied but waiting to hear back. I’ll let you know what happens with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom