Need opinion on first case (1 Viewer)

kevin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Im thinking of buying my first poker case with 400 chips we play with max 8 player so i tought 400 is enough i can only buy in stacks of 25 ! im thinking of buying
100-25
100-100
50-500
100-1000
50-5000
U guys think its a good choice to buy this let me know

Looks good. The biggest problem I see, when people buy base T25 tournament sets, is not buying enough T1,000s. You can make due with almost whatever, but lots of 1ks, and that ample number of 5ks will give you tons of flexibility.

Looks good. The biggest problem I see, when people buy base T25 tournament sets, is not buying enough T1,000s. You can make due with almost whatever, but lots of 1ks, and that ample number of 5ks will give you tons of flexibility.
So how many t1000 do you recommend

Looks good. The biggest problem I see, when people buy base T25 tournament sets, is not buying enough T1,000s. You can make due with almost whatever, but lots of 1ks, and that ample number of 5ks will give you tons of flexibility
What do you think of cash game i was thinking of buying a cpc tournament set and a majestic cash game set how many 1-5-25-100- do you recommend i was thinking of
1-200
5-200
25-100
100-100

So how many t1000 do you recommend

What do you think of cash game i was thinking of buying a cpc tournament set and a majestic cash game set how many 1-5-25-100- do you recommend i was thinking of
1-200
5-200
25-100
100-100
I think you're right on target with the T1ks - it all depends on how you want to structure your starting stacks; you can get away with 75, but 100 is great, in my mind.
And your cash numbers look fine too. A lot of us like a LOT of $5s - I'd want 400-600 $5s for a $1/2 game. I'm not sure if that's an American thing or a PCF thing. But the breakdown you suggest is certainly playable.
There are dozens and dozens of threads on this subject - some of it is valuable information; some of it is fun debate. Try using the search function and see what you find.

What do you think of cash gam
I think you're right on target with the T1ks - it all depends on how you want to structure your starting stacks; you can get away with 75, but 100 is great, in my mind.
And your cash numbers look fine too. A lot of us like a LOT of $5s - I'd want 400-600 $5s for a $1/2 game. I'm not sure if that's an American thing or a PCF thing. But the breakdown you suggest is certainly playable.
There are dozens and dozens of threads on this subject - some of it is valuable information; some of it is fun debate. Try using the search function and see what you find.
I think ill do 1-100 and 5-300 cause i dont think the starting stack needs 1x20 so im thinking of using 1x10 and 2 extra 5 cause most of the time its just for blinds and preflop its always 5 or 10+

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom