Need More Please!!! (2 Viewers)

jbriod

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who don’t know, there’s a post under news and announcements under the forums for a New Member Tier System. Donate and get a “Supporting Member” Badge next to your Icon.

Read more into it but basically we’ve all been part of a website/club that has a generous host and moderators who maintain this site Fee Free. Well it’s about time we all donated to help support this site for maintenance and also keep “outside” advertisers off. I don’t mind our own vendors advertising but it’s the ads that have bugs embedded. Tommy is too proud and generous to have this as a mandatory payment so I’m trying to get the word out to more members to try and help out. ...anyone who donates will have good Karma and respect coming to them. Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Agree. Its a drop on the bucket compared to what we have been getting in return.

Not to mention compared to what we spend on chips :)

Edit: It's a little bit hidden as I don't think a lot of people read the General Announcements area. Mentioning it here should help bring attention to it.

Thanks for making me aware of this. Just sent payment. Well worth the $.

I would pay $25 more for a scrub donkey badge..
Just as a donation... this is a no brainer... 2 bucks a month to shoot the shit with all the amazing members not to mention all the money you save not buying from fee bay! Get on board and get your badge today! Most of the cool kids have already done it!!!! I agree nothing is forced but I feel like in the future there may be scrutiny for not being a supporting member

All the Cool kids Bump

And Crump

giphy.gif

I just saw this thread. Why didn't anyone report this as spam in the classifieds? LOL ;)
To be fair to other threads that didn't belong in the classifieds and were moved in the past, I move this thread to the off topic section.

For real though, thanks @jbriod for the plug and everyone who has contributed.

I'm in. But I will never hold it over people who can't or don't do it. I think that is important.

Absolutely this!

@Tommy maybe consider changing the badge to read “scrub donkey” instead of “supporting member” lol;)
Seldom has a single post had such a profound effect on so many.

Scrub Donkeys, welcome to the PCF Catch Phrase Hall of Fame, joining such classics as bum puppets, chipes xberts, and hard candy gangsters. :tup:

Scrub Donkeys, welcome to the PCF Catch Phrase Hall of Fame, joining such classics as bum puppets, chipes xberts, and hard candy gangsters. :tup:
Don't forget Aquaman and his plastic chips and Blockbuster "store of the year" award.

Starting to feel left behind sir... aquaman and plastic chips? Why did it take me so long to find this place? Any links available... sounds like a good read indeed!!

Those are all great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom