Need ideas to make this set more playable (2 Viewers)

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
I have a Large Greek Key set that I'd like to make more useful, either by adding on, re-labeling, or both. I'm open to converting it a microstakes or tourney set, but I'm at a bit of a loss with what to do given the difficulty in acquiring LGK chips, and trying to fit any new chips (like @chipinla currently has for sale) into some sort of color/edgespot progression. I'm open to murder, but I'd prefer not to mill for now, but if milling results in a great breakdown I'd consider that as well.

Please help!

Here's the breakdown:
$150
$5149
$2562
$10025

1624821610715.png

They are too few anyway, for real playability.
If you can't find any more of them, I would only think about relabelling the 1s to 50s, so you can have something playable for 4-5 players (5/10, be it cents, dimes, dollars or thousands of dollars). :)

Heads up Tourney set? Of course, you’d have extras and your ones would be useless.

They are too few anyway, for real playability.
If you can't find any more of them, I would only think about relabelling the 1s to 50s, so you can have something playable for 4-5 players (5/10, be it cents, dimes, dollars or thousands of dollars). :)
Interesting idea...could work. Thanks for the idea!

Heads up Tourney set? Of course, you’d have extras and your ones would be useless.
This would definitely work, but I already have a Rounders heads up tourney set and don't feel the need for another. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom