Need help with Edge spots. (1 Viewer)

that’s actually a lot faster from what I hear. I placeD my order while they were producing the small crown mold. I emailed Dave to see if they were shut down Due to covid-19. He did mention they were taking longer than usual but still manufacturing . I was ok with the speed.

thanks. yeah i'm not really worried about the time - not like i'm going to be able to do anything but ogle my set for a long time anyway, but i'm having trouble deciphering david's time estimates lol. like were mine "in production" in early march when he printed my inlays, or will they be "in production" in another 3-4 weeks when they start the CSQ run, or will it be when they actually get to my order (i'm late in the run)? who knows, it'll be a nice surprise someday. :rolleyes:

sweet chips, by the way. i really like how they came out.

thanks. yeah i'm not really worried about the time - not like i'm going to be able to do anything but ogle my set for a long time anyway, but i'm having trouble deciphering david's time estimates lol. like were mine "in production" in early march when he printed my inlays, or will they be "in production" in another 3-4 weeks when they start the CSQ run, or will it be when they actually get to my order (i'm late in the run)? who knows, it'll be a nice surprise someday. :rolleyes:

sweet chips, by the way. i really like how they came out.

i hear ya. I didn’t know either. Then I woke up one morning with a USPS shipping notification email. Then it was a good day!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom