Need help with Custom felt selection Please (1 Viewer)

Williak7

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to get a custom build done.

I’ve got as far as the legs and the rail sorted, also LED lighting sitting under the rail to make the cards more visiable without glare.

And ... that’s as far as it goes. I do like the two toned speed cloth but would like it split with a betting line and graphic but have no idea where to look or start to get the info and designs I would need to pass onto my builder.

Any help would be massively appreciated :)

I did love this build a fellow PCF member had made up.

So something similar to this would be awesome

Attachments

• 798EC697-53A1-472C-A386-D1E2A2AB6975.png
    798EC697-53A1-472C-A386-D1E2A2AB6975.png
    908.9 KB · Views: 245
I’m in the process of planning a table build also. Will be following along for ideas!

That looks insane - not sure of the shipping price to the UK. But guessing it’s not cheap with customs and taxes :(

I think base price of a custom dye-sub print on gaming suede is quite reasonable, maybe a bit over $200? So you're paying a percentage of that. Catch Tony when he's back from vacation after Apr 20.

I think base price of a custom dye-sub print on gaming suede is quite reasonable, maybe a bit over $200? So you're paying a percentage of that. Catch Tony when he's back from vacation after Apr 20.
Is there a site Tony uses I can look at on is it all done on here and custom made to order?

That looks insane - not sure of the shipping price to the UK. But guessing it’s not cheap with customs and taxes :(
That can be a concern for a whole table flying over the Atlantic. But not for a felt.
I also got my custom felt from @T_Chan . Great guy to work with.
ATHENIAN_OWL_CLUB_0269.jpg

He sure can/does! But, let the man have his long overdue Hawaii vacation first, and get to him after the 20th. In the meantime, put some graphic ideas together and see what you can come up with!
Haha okay sounds good to me, is there a place to go to put graphics together or is it literally google images ... apologies for the lack of knowledge

Haha okay sounds good to me, is there a place to go to put graphics together or is it literally google images ... apologies for the lack of knowledge

Use whatever sources you have available. I drew and designed all my own images. You don't have to provide things in 100% completely finished state for Tony, he will work with you to tweak things. But it helps if you have some sort of overall plan (especially measurements), and then put in graphic elements as needed.

When designing a cloth, I would suggest the following as an important consideration:
1) have two fields where different graphics are used, one for the players for their stacks and cards, and one for the pot/muck, AND/OR
2) a betting line that separates the two areas

Where did you decide to get your table from, im also from the UK and looking to buy a table in the next 6 months or so.

Jack

Use whatever sources you have available. I drew and designed all my own images. You don't have to provide things in 100% completely finished state for Tony, he will work with you to tweak things. But it helps if you have some sort of overall plan (especially measurements), and then put in graphic elements as needed.

When designing a cloth, I would suggest the following as an important consideration:
1) have two fields where different graphics are used, one for the players for their stacks and cards, and one for the pot/muck, AND/OR
2) a betting line that separates the two areas
Appreciate your advise mate, I will scan the Internet for images and colours I want then have a chat with Tony when he’s ready :)

I wish I could draw maybe that would make my life easier haha

Where did you decide to get your table from, im also from the UK and looking to buy a table in the next 6 months or so.

Jack
The top two you want to look at is cardroom direct and master poker tables.

After a lot of research these are the two that stand out the most in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom