Need help picking colors for a custom fractional (1 Viewer)

Pick your 2 favorite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Im trying to pick fractionals to go with the pictured chips using gear labels. In each stack the left most chip will be the quarter and the adjacent chip will be the fifty center. These are to help make up for the lack of ones. Option 2 is the color of the original hot stamp fractionals that are made for the set. Option 4 has the most dayglo colors to them. I ordered a blacklight and was hoping to use these with that in mind. Having said that I dont want the set to look like crap hence the poll. I actually like most of them. I added the side view in the last photo to see a more realistic comparison of the arc yellow and the $5 chip.
Thanks!

20180608_201745.jpg
20180608_200504.jpg
20180608_190743.jpg
20180608_200259.jpg
20180608_195010.jpg

Last edited:
Between 1 and 3 for me. I I prefer having a non-yellow frac. Different shade than the 5, but I'd rather get the green in for another color to the set.

3 ..... I always think of 50c chips being pink and 3 doesn't use a pink quarter (y) :thumbsup:

I like 1 and 4 if you switch the quarter and fifty cent chips

Voted for 4 but would vote for yellow....pink as my first vote but that's not an option...;)

Please keep voting. Its actually a big help. Ive pretty much ruled out red as the quarter and most likely will go with green as fifty center. Im not changing the poll but heres another thought. Day green as fifty cent and pink as quarter.

20180609_182913.jpg

I LOVE! that green in the set (y) :thumbsup:

Hands down the best color combo you have shown. The bright green pops with the other colors

Put an end to your suffering and buy them.:) They look great and go well with the rest of the set.
Make the pink ones .50
My .02

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom