Need Help Identifying This Chips (1 Viewer)

MeatballShorty

Waiting List
Reaction score
I need some help identifying these chips. I'd like to get more to extend my game to another table. We love these but I have no idea what type to do a search to buy more. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
chip pic.jpg

Wow, those are gorgeous!

These chip are ceramic chips. Ceramic chips have full-face printing and can be made with any artwork or design whatsoever. I've never seen this design before; quite possibly it was commissioned by someone who made a small print run and sold them at retail as a one-off specialty product. Alternately, these might have been someone's custom set. I think you'll have a hard time finding any more chips from this set.

What can you tell us about how you came to own them?

I did a google image search for some of the motifs from this set - "zodiac poker chips", "kokopele poker chips", "knotwork poker chips", "celtic poker chips" - and I didn't find anything that matches these.

You could hire a graphic artist to reproduce the designs, and then have one of the custom ceramic chip makers print up a new set for you using the reproduced artwork. Since the design isn't yours, ABC Gifts and Awards (the vendor we usually recommend for custom ceramic chips) probably won't print them for you. But you could get a set from the alibaba vendor we call "Tina", or from many other poker chip suppliers you might find on alibaba.

One of the other PCF members might have seen these before and know their background. Hopefully someone will speak up if they do!

Welcome to the forum!

Those are Lucky Symbols ceramic chips, produced in 1, 5, 25, 100, 500, and 1000 denominations, along with a red/yellow Bounty chip whose artwork includes all six of the symbols.

Originally offered by BRPro Poker as a stock set but now discontinued except for the Bounty chips (but they should still have all of the artwork if you want more as a semi-custom option). ABC bought BRPro a few years ago.

I have a set of the Bounty chips that I often use for tournaments, and I have passed out sample sets to our league's Final Table participants several times in the past. Great chips.

Search on Lucky Symbols for pics, and BRPro Poker for their website and contact info. Gene is awesome to work with.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom