Need Help from Experienced eBay Sellers (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So I’ve been getting into selling on eBay.

Long story short, I included the same proprietary cable on two listings accidentally, and they both sold. I have the other OEM HDMI that should’ve been listed with the second unit.

I contacted the buyer and offered to ship without the cable, and refund $10. Or, I would include the OEM HDMI in place of the OEM RCA cables.

The buyer has paid, appears to be an eBay megauser. I’ve had no response to multiple messages.

Should I cancel the order and refund the total? Should I just send with the replacement HDMI instead of the RCA?

Rookie mistake, I know. Just learning here.

Last edited:
It sounds like you sold two items, and that you can deliver them both, correct? If so, deliver them both, and don’t include the RCA cable as it wasn’t mentioned in the description.

Your other option if I am incorrect bone, is to cancel the second sale as item not available, or something similar.

I sold a Wii and a Wii U. Mixed up the Wii RCA in the Wii U listing. Had the OEM HDMI for the Wii U, just got mixed up. There was a photo of the Wii RCA in the Wii U listing, and I had included a generic HDMI in the Wii U listing. Now they’ll be getting an OEM and generic HDMI.

I agree that nobody will probably want the RCA if they can have the HDMI, just don’t want to make this worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom