Need help finding a good set of poker chips (1 Viewer)

Fair enough, then I think you can consider one of my suggestions on denominations. But again, the trick is getting something to you that won't cost a fortune to ship. On that, I probably am not much help.

is it possible to get 50 øre (0.50nok) 1kr 5kr 20kr chips made of ceramic under 350$ for 750 total chips
Sorry ceramics are little bit more expensive, might be something you want to take a look at later.

On the other hand if you find cheap china chips or something similar than I can get you some cheap custom labels.

Sorry ceramics are little bit more expensive, might be something you want to take a look at later.

On the other hand if you find cheap china chips or something similar than I can get you some cheap custom labels.
i dont know much about different materials. is there something you can make for a 750 chip set for maybe 1300-1450nok with Norwegian denoms

sry i meant 50 cent chips

Most of the stock chip sets have 25¢ and 50¢ chips.
The Showdown set has gray 25¢ And orange 50¢ chips (which would be 2nok/4nok respectively, correct?).

https://nordicpokershop.com/no/pokersett/

Here you can find cheap sets in Norway, I think this is you best bet based on location and price range. Later if you want to upgrade the labels you can send me a PM and we can work something out. For the price range shipping is always going to be a big thing if you buy chips from another country

do they ship to norway?
No idea... I would assume they would. I checked my old invoice and they were 30 cents each new a couple years ago. If you ask around here, I'm sure they would be cheaper. I designed labels and had Gear make them. For cheap chips, I really like them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom