Wanted Need Community Help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Many many months ago, I sold the last bit of Paulsons I had and one of the buyers was @Chip1525
Apparently, after going to the post office, paying the $85 in shipping, I thought the chips were safely off to Singapore. Turns out, they got lost in the system, ended up in Canada for a few of months, and finally made there way back to me. I’ve sent him messages, but I haven’t been able to reach him. I have his package and I want to make sure he gets these chips as he spent a good amount of money on them. If anyone has any way to contact him, please, reach out and have him message or text me. I sent him my personal cell phone via messages.
I generally never use this forum anymore, but like I messaged him, I will be checking in semi-frequently to see if there are any updates.

thanks for any help you guys can provide!

Many many months ago, I sold the last bit of Paulsons I had and one of the buyers was @Chip1525
Apparently, after going to the post office, paying the $85 in shipping, I thought the chips were safely off to Singapore. Turns out, they got lost in the system, ended up in Canada for a few of months, and finally made there way back to me. I’ve sent him messages, but I haven’t been able to reach him. I have his package and I want to make sure he gets these chips as he spent a good amount of money on them. If anyone has any way to contact him, please, reach out and have him message or text me. I sent him my personal cell phone via messages.
I generally never use this forum anymore, but like I messaged him, I will be checking in semi-frequently to see if there are any updates.

thanks for any help you guys can provide!

That is how you do it! Bravo.
6ddbc58b4f26c54cae47652f6f5966a7.jpg

@Jonathan thank you very much for reaching out. I had written those off and haven't logged in for a while so this is a pleasant surprise.

Have sent a PM with a reshipping address. I will of course PPF&F the new shipping cost.

Thanks again and this is an example of why I love the PCF community even though I am not as active as before. I cannot say thank you enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom