Need a new set up (2 Viewers)

teemas

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Came across this forum while searching for a new set up. Basically, I hold cash games probably three times a week with my friends and I am currently using those single deck Copags. I also have a deck of Modiano (Texas Hold'em, the one with a few different coloured backs options). I find the Copags a little flimsy and prefer the feel of Modianos. Wanted to go for Platinum Acetate from Modiano but shipping is just too expensive if I wanted to get some over to where I stay.

I've read alot about Fournier but cant seem to find it online with reasonable shipping costs. Anyone knows where I can find Fournier cards online? Or there are other cards that are worth trying?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I live in Singapore so quality playing cards arent exactly easy to find.

check out @desjgn forum. (under more vendors in the marketplace) He makes a great card and has excellent customer service.

I'd recommend Bicycle Prestige cards, they seem to be one of the best "bang for your buck" - high quality cards at a reasonable price.

Don't know any suppliers for that region, but I can confirm Fourniers are the best cards of all I have tried so far (Copag, Modiano, KEM, Bicycle). They may not look as good as KEMs, but they have far better handling than all the others.

You could always post a WTB ad here in the classifieds. Might be the easiest way to find what you’re looking for. Welcome to PCF.

I guess I have to pick up a set up if Fournier based on this thread. Don't want to derail it but if there's a good USA online retailer, perhaps someone can let me know?

Last edited:
thanks for all the responses! i will look out for desjgn and see if any site does international shipping.

by the way, does anyone have experience with E-Brands on Amazon? Its supposed to be by BryBelly though.

Hi guys!

Came across this forum while searching for a new set up. Basically, I hold cash games probably three times a week with my friends and I am currently using those single deck Copags. I also have a deck of Modiano (Texas Hold'em, the one with a few different coloured backs options). I find the Copags a little flimsy and prefer the feel of Modianos. Wanted to go for Platinum Acetate from Modiano but shipping is just too expensive if I wanted to get some over to where I stay.

I've read alot about Fournier but cant seem to find it online with reasonable shipping costs. Anyone knows where I can find Fournier cards online? Or there are other cards that are worth trying?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I live in Singapore so quality playing cards arent exactly easy to find.
I have a setup of Poker size/ Jumbo Index or Bridge size/ International index Piatniks available. PM me if you are interested

David O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom