Found Near mint red paulson 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlhenerd

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
I'm open to recommendations on 2 affordable racks of 5s. I'd like to spend less than $500 on 2 full racks- not $500 per rack. RHC, THC, hot stamp, inlay, new, used- don't care. Just hoping to get very crisp edges on red chips.

Any pictures on what you plan to pair them with? Or do we have to wait and see?

Good Luck with the hunt! I think there are definitely some chips out there that will fit the bill

I would think you could get Indiana Grand secondary $5s for that price. They originally sold for $159 per rack and there didn’t seem to be a lot of interest in them. I haven’t seen many public sales of them, so I don’t know if there’s a market price these days, but I’d offer a 50% markup and see if you can shake some loose.

Paris $1 (light blue, 418 spots in white), Jack cinci secondary 25 (green trimoon), and a few Jack Detroit 100 secondaries. Indiana Grand would probably work really well.

You'd probably have trouble finding spotted THC for that, but there should be plenty of RHC at that price range. These beauties (Isle of Capri KC) recently sold for near the top of your price range:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...rks-paulsons-and-more-price-reductions.92095/

I recently bought a mint rack of Jack Cincinnati for $175. Other Jack and Horseshoe chips should be readily available for under $2.50 a chip.

I'd also like to see what you are going to match them up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom