Native Lights Secondary Silent/Blind Auction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediate profit of over $800 for the first flipped set...based on previous Native Lights resale.

Epic chips and epic sale. Congrats to winners and TCR!

3F5945F7-E2FC-42F3-BC09-5B6A4FD194B8.jpeg
Thanks Jim! Can’t wait to get these into play with my Cleveland trimoon snappers as quarters!

One of the few sets where the 1/5 are so much nicer than the 25/100 IMO although I am curious to hear how well the two chips play together. They could be perfectly fine together but at a glance it just seems like there could be dirty stack issues.

D8792A4E-316D-4F57-85A3-697FCFDB190A.jpeg

One of the few sets where the 1/5 are so much nicer than the 25/100 IMO although I am curious to hear how well the two chips play together. They could be perfectly fine together but at a glance it just seems like there could be dirty stack issues.

View attachment 133906

I thought that too but the colors are really different in person. The orange is striking in person.

Looks like @TheChipRoom BAN HAMMER is in effect for another 365 days, but @Ronoh is happier than ever.
Would have been happier if any die hard TTUN fans were confident enough for a wager but let’s face it... I can’t blame them ;)

Please note the total will be well over 2500 before they have another opportunity to change it :D
7DBFDAAF-01DA-49A9-B08E-59D85B050E93.jpeg

View attachment 133906
Def looks like there will be dirty stacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom