SOLD Native Lights primary RHC 700 set with hotstamp FRACS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.
  1. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes from the last bid.
  2. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
  3. If the close time is 3:00pm, and a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm.
TIP: If a post time says x minutes ago, mouse over it to see the timestamp.
AFAIK, this is only possible with a mouse or trackpad.

Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.
  1. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes from the last bid.
  2. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
  3. If the close time is 3:00pm, and a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm.
TIP: If a post time says x minutes ago, mouse over it to see the timestamp.
AFAIK, this is only possible with a mouse or trackpad.
Appears to me your bid was at :54 making the auction end 6 min later, and thus you the winner.

20210319_093701.jpg

I see joeyshin's bid showing up at 8 via "minutes" timestamp, but very general. I'd rather refer to @Tommy to make the call if he can provide timestamps, but happy to follow the spirit of the rule in any case.

Screenshot_20210425-201558.png

When I bid it said 11:00 on my phone so it was prob 11:00:(some seconds).
I believe the spirit of the auction is to have 11:00:00 EST be the closing bell, so if your local time was already past, then the winning bid should be @Cliff $705.

1619455159938.png

Congrats @Cliff - a great deal on these. Will PM the payment/shipping info.

I believe the spirit of the auction is to have 11:00:00 EST be the closing bell, so if your local time was already past, then the winning bid should be @Cliff $705.

View attachment 686451

Congrats @Cliff - a great deal on these. Will PM the payment/shipping info.
Big ups for making this call. Not easy to take the lesser payout, but it's the right way to go, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom