Auction National Poker Series Tourney Set, 560 Chips, Uncirculated (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Aug 10, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1700
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$25
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Free to US, International at cost.
SHIPS VIA
USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Last of my uncirculated NPS tourney sets for sale. The set consists of $25 x 125; $100 x 125; $500 x 205; $1K x 105, for a total of 560 chips.

This set supports ten generous 25/50 400 BB single table tourney stacks of 12/12/17/10, or either 200 or 300 BB plus rebuys, plus 5 spares for each denom. The colors are VIVID! None of those washed-out NPS $1s or $5s.

For purposes of this auction, CONUS shipping includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Will ship in a doubled, well-padded MFRB. All shipping risks beyond the carrier's minimum included insurance are assumed by the buyer. Full value insurance available to winner at cost.

20210808_150444.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Larry, great chips!! This is my very favorite fantasy set and one my favorite J5 designs.
Just to be clear, the title says 660 chips but the breakdown is 560.

1628457541843.png

Hi Larry, great chips!! This is my very favorite fantasy set and one my favorite J5 designs.
Just to be clear, the title says 660 chips but the breakdown is 560.

View attachment 750970

Thanks! Fixed -- the ad and picture are correct -- just a fat finger and lousy proofreading, mea culpa.

Corrected the auction end to Tuesday night, as well -- don't want two auctions ending at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom