Nanuk 920 for 800 chip cash game set (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
Didn't see any threads about this size so thought I would post. I have an 800 chip cash game set and I was getting tired of using the Versa cases to travel with the chips. I use spacers in the Versa to keep them in groups of 200 and at the end of the night it was a PITA to get them in 20s. I started bringing a spare rack but saw that as an interim solution. I wanted to carry them in racks to make cleanup easier at the end of the night. I tried the 915 and it was too small. Here is the 920 holding exactly 800 chips with inverted racks on top to keep the chips form sloshing around when moving, a pair of decks and dealer button. Enjoy!

Attachments

• nanuk 820.jpg
    nanuk 820.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 394
@boltonguy what did you put on the bottom of the case? I assume you used the thin layer of foam in the middle?
6A5DE425-0A69-4057-A1AC-D5B1A86BFED7.jpeg

Yes I used all three layers provided. I put upside down racks on the top layer to keep chips from falling out.
I also removed a row on the right for a two card setup and two DBs.

Case.JPG
Case.JPG

Got it. Thin layer stays on bottom, stack racks, add upside down rack on top (12 racks total). Cutting mine up now, thanks!

Oh, fits like a glove. Thanks!

Didn't see any threads about this size so thought I would post. I have an 800 chip cash game set and I was getting tired of using the Versa cases to travel with the chips. I use spacers in the Versa to keep them in groups of 200 and at the end of the night it was a PITA to get them in 20s. I started bringing a spare rack but saw that as an interim solution. I wanted to carry them in racks to make cleanup easier at the end of the night. I tried the 915 and it was too small. Here is the 920 holding exactly 800 chips with inverted racks on top to keep the chips form sloshing around when moving, a pair of decks and dealer button. Enjoy!
Looks great, about how much does it weigh with the chips?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom