Name my buddy's boat! (2 Viewers)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
One of my regs wants to go with a poker themed name for his (fishing) boat and wanted me to ask the poker chip pros.

The leading Contender (pun intended) in my opinion is Dirty Stack despite me pushing Sea Donkey. We also like Implied Odds, Run It Twice, and Pot Committed.

We are aware of all of the obvious ones like; all-in, up the ante, big blind, three bet, etc. Hoping someone here will have something not too common and that will make sense for both poker and non-poker players. Or maybe someone can just make a great case for one of the ones I already mentioned.

Thanks,
Evan

Last edited:
One of my regs wants to go with a poker themed name for his (fishing) boat and wanted me to ask the poker chip pros.

The leading Contender (pun intended) in my opinion is Dirty Stack despite me pushing Sea Donkey since he is our resident agro donk. We also like Implied Odds, Run It Twice, and Pot Committed.

We are aware of all of the obvious ones like; all-in, up the ante, big blind, three bet, etc. Hoping someone here will have something not too common and that will make sense for both poker and non-poker players. Or maybe someone can just make a great case for one of the ones I already mentioned.

Thanks,
Evan
Aurora Star or Empress Star?

Love Dirty Stack lol.
Splashed Pot
Anything funny or personal with Whale after it

Glass Tapper

But i do like Boat Motherf@#ker if it's based in Lake Michigan.

2IC.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom