SOLD Nakatomi Plaza Cut Cards - 2x Poker size remain (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Folks!

Following a recent Cut Card GB (Thanks @Buge !), I have a load of V2 Nakatomi Plaza cut cards for sale, along with a small number of the V1 black cut cards that are now surplus.
The new design is styled after a security card from the building with a bunch of Easter Eggs thrown in for good measure!

I have Poker and Bridge size available for both V1 and V2 designs (not many V1s).
V1 Bridge & Bridge sizes sold out
V2 Bridge size sold out

1 pair of Poker size V2 remain

V1 - black design, same artwork front and back
V2 - security card, different artwork front and back

All cards are $2 each. Shipping with be non-tracked in a normal envelope.
USA Shipping for up to 4 cards is $2
USA Shipping up to 8 cards I believe is $4 but can confirm that if needed
UK folks, I reckon shipping would just be a 1st class stamp but we can talk.

Payment please via PPFF.

Thanks! Matt

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 13.08.34.png

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 13.08.20.png

Last edited:
Having these in hand I can vouch that if you are a fan, you will definitely enjoy these. Others players at the table declared that these are "dope".

thanks Matt!
Thank you Sir :) Hopefully have news soon on the decks too :ninja:
So sick. Lemme get 2 bridge V1 and 2 poker V2 please
You got it, I'll PM you in a mo!
One of my favorite cut cards! These came out great
Thanks again for all the efforts :cool

Love this set- I’ll take 3 x Poker v1 if you have them.

This has also prompted me to finish off a DM I’ve been drafting to you for a few weeks- keep an eye out for it today or tomorrow!

Love this set- I’ll take 3 x Poker v1 if you have them.

This has also prompted me to finish off a DM I’ve been drafting to you for a few weeks- keep an eye out for it today or tomorrow!
Alas, only one of each size left on the V1s. Let me know if one is any good, or the V2's? or none :LOL: :laugh:
Will keep an eye for a PM :cool

All current interest paid and I'll be sorting the envelopes and delivery paperwork over the weekend :)

Still a few pairs of Bridge, and more Poker size remaining. Both V2 style :cool

Hi folks, went to our local Post Office on the way to work this morning and was told they are not accepting any International mail into the network due to a cyber attack earlier in the month. I must've missed this in the news, but looks to be true! They are slowly getting the services back online so hopefully won't be long, but I just saw this in part of their update yesterday:
We continue to ask customers not to submit any untracked export parcels into our network for the time being.

The guy I spoke to this morning said they can accept things like birthday cards (but even then he wouldn't recommend as it'll likely get lost). While I have the cut cards packaged into envelopes, I would be wary incase they scan/feel the cutcards and decide it needed a customs form on it (which I have already written out for each one). If everyone is OK to sit tight while I keep an eye on it here and wait for proper services to resume then great. If anyone wants me to post their envelope 'as is' without a customs form just let me know and I'm happy to drop it off, but know that there are risks around this.

Sorry folks. I'll continue checking things here and pop back to the Post Office next week to see what the deal is.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom