• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Nacho Cheese Dispenser (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Only $299...

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/ca...MIzPmKg-j_3wIVUxx9Ch0-7Q2KEAQYASABEgK1SfD_BwE

I had a buddy who worked at a Circle K for a while. He told me to pop the top on those and look for mold. I did and will never forget that experience. Mold city, baby.

I buy 3 things and only 3 things from convenience stores: prepackaged chips/candy, bottled water/soda and gasoline.....for a reason....

Ok, maybe lottery tickets, but that's it!

I buy 3 things and only 3 things from convenience stores: prepackaged chips/candy, bottled water/soda and gasoline.....for a reason....

Smart man here! ^^^^

I was in the convenience store business for many years. We did not have those problems and were very clean but overall in the industry you should stick to packaged and sealed items.

Another place to look is remove the nozzle to a fountain drink machine. You may never drink a fountain drink again!

David

Ice dispensers are notoriously bad for biologics that will cause you some discomfort. I never get ice in my drinks for that reason alone. Toilets in McDonald's are cleaner than their ice machines.

How do you expect to build your immune system? ... ;) :vomit:

I’m no expert in nacho cheese dispensers. But a lot of guys on this post seem to be a cheese Whiz. Lol

I've contemplated buying one these. How bad is the cleanup after each use?

It’s my understanding that the cheese comes in bags, which sit inside the dispenser. So the only cleanup is the nozzle and connection point at the bag. At least theoretically.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom