Mystery E&C sample set order thread (1 Viewer)

Hey guys (and gals), FYI I'm editing the first post when I see someone express interest, and also when they pay. I'm trying to do this as soon as I see them come in. I had a lot of payments last night, though, so its possible I missed someone. If I did miss you, please let me know and I'll edit the post accordingly. Thanks! -Bill

Bill you inadvertently had me listed as paid when I hadn't. I kind of feel like a sucker for paying anyway, so I'm just going to recoup at some point at BBotB. One of my bets will be $16 more than it would have been otherwise, but I won't tell you when.

Bill you inadvertently had me listed as paid when I hadn't. I kind of feel like a sucker for paying anyway, so I'm just going to recoup at some point at BBotB. One of my bets will be $16 more than it would have been otherwise, but I won't tell you when.
angle1_36489_lg.gif

modifier_letter_plus_sign_u02D6_icon_256x256.png

shooter2-hi.jpg

So I'm doing a tournament set on the E&C mold. Wasn't sure if I wanted to offer samples because I want to keep the design a surprise, but I figured if anyone wants to order a sample set sight unseen, then hey, who am I to stop them. All I will say is that it is not the mockup I did in the E&C thread, and it is not a "Bill's Haus of Bluff" set. And there will be 5 denoms.

I have commissioned the artwork, and the colors and spot patterns are locked and loaded. I have shown a few select nameless people and have gotten the following quotes*

"These chips are too cool for school"
"Bill, as great as you are at SOHE, you're an even better chip designer"
"You're my hero"

Anyway, for those who are interesting in purchasing a blind sample set, the cost will be $16 domestically, and $20 internationally (probably eating some cost there).

This offer is good until Sunday at midnight!

My Paypal info is billkirchhausen@gmail.com

Paid:
@Stylin
@Sparty
@jbutler
@Mr Tree
@courage
@bentax1978
@kirchhausen
@krafticus
@MikesDad
@PhilLaFond
@MrBo
@Ray-Col
@k9dr
@PAZ
@Ben
@suited67
@LabMonkey
@ranger764
@Joe E.
@Cliff
@ceramicmike
@BGinGA (+1 extra signed 5k chip)
@Toby
@detroitdad
@Payback
@ThinkingFold
@Pokerdweebz
@RowdyRawhide
@Forty4
@MillyS
@Trihonda

In but not yet paid:
@Psypher1000
@iBetOnEverything
@JFCJ
@CraigT78
@gopherblue
@Sharpie26
@bivey

*These may be alternative quotes

In and sent. BMurr125

Chippy, thx again for doing this! I'm excited to get an EC mold set to display...

In all my sample sets, I was hard pressed to find any chips on this mold, so I'm stoked at this opportunity.

IMG_0012.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom