Mystery E&C sample set order thread (2 Viewers)

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I'm doing a tournament set on the E&C mold. Wasn't sure if I wanted to offer samples because I want to keep the design a surprise, but I figured if anyone wants to order a sample set sight unseen, then hey, who am I to stop them. All I will say is that it is not the mockup I did in the E&C thread, and it is not a "Bill's Haus of Bluff" set. And there will be 5 denoms.

I have commissioned the artwork, and the colors and spot patterns are locked and loaded. I have shown a few select nameless people and have gotten the following quotes*

"These chips are too cool for school"
"Bill, as great as you are at SOHE, you're an even better chip designer"
"You're my hero"

Anyway, for those who are interested in purchasing a blind sample set, the cost will be $16 domestically, and $20 internationally (probably eating some cost there).

This offer is good until Sunday at midnight!

My Paypal info is billkirchhausen@gmail.com

Paid:
@Stylin
@Sparty
@jbutler
@Mr Tree
@courage
@bentax1978
@Ray-Col
@k9dr
@PAZ
@Ben
@suited67
@LabMonkey
@ranger764
@Joe E.
@Cliff
@ceramicmike
@BGinGA (+1 extra signed 5k chip)
@Toby
@detroitdad
@Payback
@ThinkingFold
@Pokerdweebz
@RowdyRawhide
@Forty4
@MillyS
@Trihonda
@bmurr125
@CraigT78
@gopherblue
@onerand
@arch3r
@ophiuchus_99
@Blaster
@Pierna
@iBetOnEverything
@kecclest
@bivey
@georgiakurt
@Psypher1000
@Sharpie26
@JFCJ
@upNdown
@inca911
@Matijan
@RainmanTrail
@Johnny5 +HoB
@Shaggy
@GrumpyCatMalaka

*These may be alternative quotes

Last edited:
So I'm doing a tournament set on the E&C mold. Wasn't sure if I wanted to offer samples because I want to keep the design a surprise, but I figured if anyone wants to order a sample set sight unseen, then hey, who am I to stop them. All I will say is that it is not the mockup I did in the E&C thread, and it is not a "Bill's Haus of Bluff" set. And there will be 5 denoms.

I have commissioned the artwork, and the colors and spot patterns are locked and loaded. I have shown a few select nameless people and have gotten the following quotes*

"These chips are too cool for school"
"Bill, as great as you are at SOHE, you're an even better chip designer"
"You're my hero"

Anyway, for those who are interesting in purchasing a blind sample set, the cost will be $16 domestically, and $20 internationally (probably eating some cost there).

This offer is good until Sunday at midnight!

My Paypal info is billkirchhausen@gmail.com

*These may be alternative quotes
Mystery chips?

IMG_5290.JPG

"I'd like Mystery Sample Sets by SOHE World Champions for $500, Alex."

Any chance of getting an extra top denomination chip, personally autographed by the Master of All Things Chippy himself? Guaranteed to be proudly displayed and not show up on eBay.

No, no... one ~extra~ chip, signed. Still want the full sample set, too.

Lemme know how much... will $20 cover it all, or do you still charge ten bucks for autographs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom