My WPS Matsui Tourney Set with customized chips (1 Viewer)

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
It took a while but its "complete". Of course I have a little extra room in the case so I'll be looking for some extras but this set is done and ready to go post Covid. A big thanks to J5 for designing the additional chips and to @Gear for finding the correct label stock to make them on. Also thanks to @Tommy for doing the WPS group buy and @liftapint for doing the Emerald Bay group buy who's chips became relabeled WPS. What started out with me wanting a barrel of yellow T1000 chips as all-in chips turned into a small tourney set of 200 for the order. It's now mid 1500's inching closer to 1600 (my goal).

** after looking at these pics, my old Samsung 6 sucks as these pics are not showing the neon bright skittles goodness :( **

Here's the original order of 200:
1611630424318.png

Here is the final product:

At the top, a 27 player T10000 tourney set with enough rebuys to last for days
m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Super high roller 10 player tourney T1Million. the oversized samples are card caps ... have to provide matching fancy card caps for a T1M game :)
m3.jpg

If T1 Million isn't enough, use the T500k for a T1.5 million starting stack or use the T500k and T1M as rebuy chips. Others are my extras
m6.jpg

Three tables of seating chips (table purple, table white and table blue)
m4.jpg

Rebuy and bounty chips ... have to have those :)
m5.jpg

The colors are bright. The orange All-In chip was a must have for the set
m7.jpg

Here they all are together. Notice that any chip with blue in it is not a regular denom (a tiny bit blue in the T100k but who's looking) :)
m8.jpg

Stacked in racks
m9.jpg
m10.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom