My White Whale!! (1 Viewer)

Almost exactly what I had in mind, great minds think alike! Especially knowing that the OG chips were, in fact, plain molds even though they were plastics. I love the look, so the CPC plain mold was in my vision for sure.

That being said, if WPT or Poker Go want to film something there and pay me in Paulsons, wouldn't be opposed to that either... :whistle: :whistling:
Lol, can I get in for a one table set if you ever get paid in Paulsons? Btw @RudysNYC, :hearts: your new avatar pic.

Lol, can I get in for a one table set if you ever get paid in Paulsons? Btw @RudysNYC, :hearts: your new avatar pic.
On the record...no;)... since I know GPI has their little birdies on PCF...:sneaky:

And thank you friend nothing like an upgrade from your junk slugged set to your white whale single:wow:

I might be out of the running for Custom Set of the Year, but I think she's locked up Homecoming Queen 2020 right?

IMG_3002.JPG

I shit you not you were on the list of NYC PCFers I was going to send a PM to in a couple months when this junk dies down. That's been a plan all along, to have an NYC get together at some point at the Old Mayfair, so glad at least one other person is down haha. The fact you'd be willing to bring PNYs, my favorites and the set that got me to this site, just sweetens the deal!
Uhmm yeah I'm gonna need an invite to this please!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom