My wallet said to say hi (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello, been lurking long enough, about time I posted something.

This has become quite the addicting hobby in such a short time span, so glad so many places offer samples to minimize the financial impact. Trying my best to convince myself I really hate Paulsons lol... not so successful in that quest so far... Why do Empress chips have to be so damn pretty?

At any rate, hello finally from Arizona

Why do Empress chips have to be so damn pretty?
You mean these? :whistle: :whistling:

full

Welcome.

Condolences to your wallet, credit cards, savings accounts, ira’s, 401Ks, and your best friend’s most valuable possessions. The addiction is real.

Happy Chipping :)

Welcome to the forum! What samples do you currently have?

So far I have samples of

ABS:
Monaco Club
Bluff Canyon
Mints

Nexgens

China Clays:
Dunes
Pharaohs
Milanos
Majestics
Royals

Clays:
Paulson Elites
Paulson Horseshoe Cincinnati primary and secondary samples

Ceramics:
Nevada Jacks
Tiki Kings
Tropic Oasis
Wicked Spadez
Valentinos

I have few other ceramic sets on their way to check out and have a set of 1000 Outlaw ABS chips to play with until I decide on something. A lot of options to consider for sure. I can see what all the rave about ceramics are, but also something very special about good old clays with actual edge spots and inlays.

So far I have samples of

ABS:
Monaco Club
Bluff Canyon
Mints

Nexgens

China Clays:
Dunes
Pharaohs
Milanos
Majestics
Royals

Clays:
Paulson Elites

Ceramics:
Nevada Jacks
Tiki Kings
Tropic Oasis
Wicked Spadez
Valentinos

I have few other ceramic sets on their way to check out and have a set of 1000 Outlaw ABS chips to play with until I decide on something. A lot of options to consider for sure. I can see what all the rave about ceramics are, but also something very special about good old clays with actual edge spots and inlays.
Nice list! Do you have a crew you play with?

Not yet, will look to set one up with my brother after the covid stuff has settled here

Used to have weekly game nights when I was in the AF of dime nickle quarter type stakes stuff... had a set of dice chips lol, I left them with the house we usually gathered at to play when I PCS'd. Been a few years and came across Hobbyphilic's videos and the bug sparked up again.

So far I have samples of

ABS:
Monaco Club
Bluff Canyon
Mints

Nexgens

China Clays:
Dunes
Pharaohs
Milanos
Majestics
Royals

Clays:
Paulson Elites

Ceramics:
Nevada Jacks
Tiki Kings
Tropic Oasis
Wicked Spadez
Valentinos

I have a substantial samples binder and am in your area. Let me know if you want to meet up and AO can bring it along for you to review.

Hello good sir!
I seriously feel the same exact way even after receiving a few sample sets haha. I NEED MORE SAMPLES! Haha I just want to see, feel, and stack as many chips as I can before I start investing my money into any sets.
Btw, Paulson’s ARE as good as everyone says they are. I was hoping they wouldn’t be...Good luck to you and your wallet!

Get CPC samples too.
I strongly believe in @crussader 's words: "Straight to CPC is the cheapest way".
It takes knowledge and patience, though.
Welcome to the forum!
(If I had @Psypher1000 as my neighbour, I would have been certainly happier):D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom