Which set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outkicked

Straight
Reaction score
7FCE47ED-6C10-4781-B10E-7F1B3EA2B5FC.png
8D659692-8BAF-496B-8991-73AD9A821245.png
currently working on two sets, got a basic theme color down but only going to use it for one set and then start over for the other set. The first set is the MN Poker Room which is a cash set with denom $.25, $1,$2,$5,$20 and possible the 44mm $100 the second set is “The Jockey Club” a little history behind this one, my Grandfather owned a few bars back in the 50’s and 60’s one was called the jockey club and the picture is close to what was on the mirror behind the bar, cash breakdown is $.25, $1, $2, $5 and $20 (the reason for the $2 is because we Minnesotans can’t play NL so we play spread limit and limit like 2-100 spread and $2-$4/ $4-$8 but we also like our NL games as well keeps it fun anyway here they are!!

With the backstory, ability to match the theme with the mold and the superior inlay. I’d say the Jockey Club is the choice. However I prefer the spot patterns that are on the MN set, (minus the black chip)

DO you have a color sample yet? Start with that..

I like the colors on the top, less the light gray as you have dark gray, it not horrible but you have lots of color choices. I like the Jockey idea.

View attachment 154005 View attachment 154006 currently working on two sets, got a basic theme color down but only going to use it for one set and then start over for the other set. The first set is the MN Poker Room which is a cash set with denom $.25, $1,$2,$5,$20 and possible the 44mm $100 the second set is “The Jockey Club” a little history behind this one, my Grandfather owned a few bars back in the 50’s and 60’s one was called the jockey club and the picture is close to what was on the mirror behind the bar, cash breakdown is $.25, $1, $2, $5 and $20 (the reason for the $2 is because we Minnesotans can’t play NL so we play spread limit and limit like 2-100 spread and $2-$4/ $4-$8 but we also like our NL games as well keeps it fun anyway here they are!!
Any chance of doing a progression of the horse running in the inlay pictures? I think it'd show a nice variation between chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom