My table top 6/8 players : Route 66 & Las Vegas (1 Viewer)

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,

I've the plan to create a custom Poker felt to accomodate 6 to 8 players.
The dimensions are 120 cm x 60 cm in jersey neoprene with a 2 cm width.

The theme is a road trip I did back in 2017. I travelled the entire Route 66 (all the way from Chicago to Los Angeles) with a detour to spend a few days in Las Vegas.
All the details of my road trip can be found here (in French) and few pictures are available here.

Each seat is represented by one of the 8 travelled states. All pictures have been taken by me.

Here's the design :

full

Kid.

Last edited:
Hey, Cool looking table.

Really cool pics from your roadtrip! What car did you have for the trip?
Brings back memories of our Honeymoon in 2018 - we drove from San Francisco to Miami Beach and took in a portion of Route 66 around the Grand Canyon :tup:

Hey, Cool looking table.

Really cool pics from your roadtrip! What car did you have for the trip?
Brings back memories of our Honeymoon in 2018 - we drove from San Francisco to Miami Beach and took in a portion of Route 66 around the Grand Canyon :tup:

Thanks. We used a Jeep Grand Cherokee. See here.
It was a 3 weeks trip and we were 3, so we needed something big. Also, some portions are in bad shape, so we were happy to have a jeep.
That's the best trip I had at the moment. A lot of cool people met incl. @Apache in Vegas. :)

Thanks. We used a Jeep Grand Cherokee. See here.
It was a 3 weeks trip and we were 3, so we needed something big. Also, some portions are in bad shape, so we were happy to have a jeep.
That's the best trip I had at the moment. A lot of cool people met incl. @Apache in Vegas. :)

Nice work, yep bet the jeep was useful at times!

We did the trip in a 6.3L Camera (who we named Randy :D) as we are both petrol-heads. Did you stop at Crazy Rays near Cool Springs Arizona? Really cool stop for a drink as you cruise down R66.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 130
Nice work, yep bet the jeep was useful at times!

We did the trip in a 6.3L Camera (who we named Randy :D) as we are both petrol-heads. Did you stop at Crazy Rays near Cool Springs Arizona? Really cool stop for a drink as you cruise down R66.

Yes we stopped there. Very special place. There was a guy playing with tarantula ahah my girlfriend and the other girl that was with us were quite scared. I have taken a pic of the mountain just in front of this stop.

26171837_10156015716409025_2990813584851657754_o.jpg

And back in 2014, I rented a Camaro Convertible too. I loved that car.

1015815_10152828267029025_4246686305677335886_o.jpg

Yep we enjoyed the Camero, covered over 4k miles in 3 weeks, likely similar to you!
It certainly is an odd / special place. Luckily there were no tarantula's during our visit, but we hung there chatting for quite some time before heading on. Oatman was fun too, next stop down the road with Donkeys everywhere :wow:

Yep we enjoyed the Camero, covered over 4k miles in 3 weeks, likely similar to you!
It certainly is an odd / special place. Luckily there were no tarantula's during our visit, but we hung there chatting for quite some time before heading on. Oatman was fun too, next stop down the road with Donkeys everywhere :wow:

Indeed I liked Oatman.
In fact, since we intended to do the entire Route 66, from Kingman, we went to Oatman and then Needles and all the way up to Vegas.
We are happy to not have taken the shortcut to directly go from Kingman to Vegas.
It was really rewarding to following the Route 66. I loved to drive the Sitgreaves Pass. Amazing road.

Sweet table topper. How/where you having this made? I'd love to do something similar with the Hong Kong skyline before I move.

Haha! Very cool idea! I actually have never considered how a photo would come out on a dye sub printer. You must share pictures of the felt when it arrives.

Hi! Both @HMK and I have ordered from the same site, he went custom and I bought two stock options, seen here in the fore- and background:
20190613_224123.jpg

His is of course much cooler ;-)

I'm not only sharing pron, I also want to contribute by recommending 4mm thickness! :)

I just replaced the 2 vertical white lines by a gradient on both side of the Bellagio.
I also reduced the size of the Bellagio pic a little bit.

Last edited:
I got it.
Here're some quick pics before a proper pr0n :

Overall I'm happy. The felt stays in place although it's only 2mm (vs. 4mm).

Cards are sliding well on the felt.

My only concern is the printing on some seat numbers (ex : Texas or Arizona). The guy told me it's due to hot printing black on white and that even if we redo, the same issue would occur. I'd have then preferred to be informed when I sent my design.

The quality of the printing of the pictures is however great.

So overall it's 7/10.

Kid.

Last edited:
Just ordered a 160 x 80 version of it with 3mm thickness (4mm is not in catalogue anymore).

Do they do any size? Or are you constrained to what they stock?

Do they do any size? Or are you constrained to what they stock?

Their default are :
120 x 60
160 x 80
180 x 90
200 x 100
+ Squares or Ronds

I think they can do any size on demand but 200 x 100 is probably the max.

The thickness can be 2 or 3 mm.

Order paid today at 15:28, shipping notification received today at 17:28.
Amazing !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom