My table - Go Bucks (1 Viewer)

ohio3302016

Flush
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome! You live in Ohio? I am in Lewis Center, 10 minutes north of Columbus. We had season tickets for many years before having kids. Love the table...

ugh....I was hoping for a Milwaukee NBA fan's table.

Have a close-up of the cupholders?

I like the concept but I can't seem to understand how Purple and Gold can look so different in real life. You were ordering Purple and Gold, correct? Can't imagine someone making a college table and forgetting to Bow Down to Washington...

I like the concept but I can't seem to understand how Purple and Gold can look so different in real life. You were ordering Purple and Gold, correct? Can't imagine someone making a college table and forgetting to Bow Down to Washington...

Ahh...the Huskies. 33-14. Beanie had a field day.

While I detest Ohio State, gotta say that table is pretty dope. Looks great.

Very nice. Who did the felt?

I had that table built about ten years ago. I honestly don't remember who did the felt. It's a "speed" felt. I remember I ordered it online and had them send it to the guy building the table.

What's the chip shipping equivalent of a fast food employee spitting on someone's burger? That's what I'd have done to your chips if I hadn't already sent them out :)

No way! It's everyone's moral obligation to piss on Duke, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Alabama, etc whenever possible. It's the only way college sports stay so appealing! I would NEVER spit on a poker chip. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom