My relabel Majestic cash set (1 Viewer)

I just received the rest of my Majestic order which included the back-ordered 1's, 100's, and 5000's. All of the labels were the same as I had already received...non-fade. I have now ordered almost all denominations and all have been the same.

Gear labels has received my sample non-fade chips and says that he can definitely see a difference and should be able to modify the original artwork to non-fade.

No fade is an upgrade. Still wondering is this change is permanent.

My last (backorder) of Majestics finally arrived this weekend. 1030 Majestic chips + 20 bounties, roughly 50/50 tournament/cash for now. I bought some extras just in case the game needs to grow :D.

I'm now waiting on GearLabels to get back up and running (hopefully this week!) so I can get my custom labels for $0.25 snapper (Blue), $20 (relabeled Green $25's), and $20,000 (chocolate).

Can't wait to play with this set.

IMG_3296.JPG

The oranges and greens are the best in the set...very bright. I wish the yellow had a bit more pop.

Orange 1st, green 2nd = total win. Then blue (lacks contrast), then yellow (lacks pop). Rest are meh.

I would love to take on a majestic relabel project but can't justify 60c China clays :( I'd rather get Tiki's at that point.

Code, which do you prefer, yellow or blue?

I love the blue! That's why I used it as my $0.25, most used cash chip. I love the cash set being blue/white/red/green....although the greens won't be used much.

If I would have done it over again, I would have made the orange my $1000 tourney chip so it was more used than the Yellow.

I've spent way more than I needed to on this Majestic set after multiple orders, etc. I better like them!

My Majestic set is complete! Actually it's more than complete since I have a lot of extras that will be unused.

The top row is tournament with everything being stock except the orange $5000 and the chocolate $20000.
The bottom row is cash with a blue 25¢ and the greens relabeled as $20.
Thanks to @Gear for the $20000 and $20 labels!

IMG_3714.JPG
IMG_3589.JPG
IMG_3683.JPG

Awesome job. Just wish I lived anywhere near so I could sit in on a game or three. But since you have that great travel case, I think you want to road trip to Virginia. ;-)

My Majestic set is complete! Actually it's more than complete since I have a lot of extras that will be unused.

The top row is tournament with everything being stock except the orange $5000 and the chocolate $20000.
The bottom row is cash with a blue 25¢ and the greens relabeled as $20.
Thanks to @Gear for the $20000 and $20 labels!

View attachment 103421 View attachment 103422 View attachment 103423
Looking slick!!!

Out of curiosity, what case are you using?

Looking slick!!!

Out of curiosity, what case are you using?

Thanks! I was dead set on getting the Versa 1000 chip case but I'm glad I didn't. I went with the Pelican 1520 instead with open racks. The Pelican solved a lot of issues for me. I can now distribute my chips in racks to the table instead of gripping them by hand. I can carry other thing like cards, buttons, etc within the case and configure it to how i need it to work instead of being constrained by hard case. I now carry 1155 chips...and I could easily add 1-3 more racks if I needed it. The downfall is the weight so many use wheeled Pelicans fort that reason like the 1510. Pelican has many different sizes for many different applications... Check out this link.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/best-size-pelican-case-for-chip-racks.6395/

@HanShot1st and @codeman00 how are you liking your majestic relabel sets? I just received a sample and considering pulling the trigger for my first cash set. I love the blue/orange for the .25 and $1. I really wish they could be ordered that way.

I still love my Majestics! No issues or problems and they actually stack better and get a bit tackier after use.

Enjoy the process of customizing them!

@HanShot1st and @codeman00 how are you liking your majestic relabel sets? I just received a sample and considering pulling the trigger for my first cash set. I love the blue/orange for the .25 and $1. I really wish they could be ordered that way.
They are great chips for the price. Still looking to the future and a Paulson or CPC set, but these will more than fit the bill until/if that day ever comes

Received and 600 relabels later, they are ready to play! This is my Majestic's cash set. I knew i wanted a cash set, but my personal choice was not to go with the stock colors for the $0.25 (pink), and the $1 (white). Instead I chose the blank orange for my fracs and the blue blanks for my $1. I think they turned out pretty darn awesome! Looking forward to years of enjoyment, and good poker!

View attachment 25970 View attachment 25971

I’m thinking of doing something similar I was going to do orange blank .05c blue .25c and then stock white $1 and red $5. Did you get your labels from gear? These turned out awesome by the way. Very clean looking!

I’m thinking of doing something similar I was going to do orange blank .05c blue .25c and then stock white $1 and red $5. Did you get your labels from gear? These turned out awesome by the way. Very clean looking!
Thanks! I am happy with the way they turned out. As I bought these with the original group but I got the labels directly from Apache. I think however that Gear might be doing them now. You might just have to ask.

Only a small regret is that I do still like the look of the $1 white chip. There’s just not a great spot for them with the set I have. I suppose I could try for some white blanks and make relabeled $20... hmm...ugh oh...

Thanks! I am happy with the way they turned out. As I bought these with the original group but I got the labels directly from Apache. I think however that Gear might be doing them now. You might just have to ask.

Only a small regret is that I do still like the look of the $1 white chip. There’s just not a great spot for them with the set I have. I suppose I could try for some white blanks and make relabeled $20... hmm...ugh oh...

$20 is a good idea, ill ask Gear for sure. was there an option for you to select labels when you purchased the blanks or did you have to contact apache and order them that way?

$20 is a good idea, ill ask Gear for sure. was there an option for you to select labels when you purchased the blanks or did you have to contact apache and order them that way?

You only have two options when ordering from Apache. 1) Stock Labels on the chips or 2) Blank chips. Any other customization must by done by the buyer. You then have the options to easily (but carefully) peel labels and exchange labels on different chips or order Majestic labels from Gear and exchange and apply them yourself.

my bad i misunderstood when you wrote "I got the labels directly from Apache." ya ill just hit up gear i think and relabel a few .05c and .25c

my bad i misunderstood when you wrote "I got the labels directly from Apache." ya ill just hit up gear i think and relabel a few .05c and .25c

He probably did get the extra labels from Apache since Apache not only sold the chips early on but also labels too of all denominations. Soon after, Apache decided that they didn't want to bother with selling labels and he sent all of the remaining labels to Gear and Gear had/might still have them. If Gear still has stock of the original labels, he will sell them to you or you can order new labels that he will make to your order. Either way, ordering labels from Gear now is your only option.

Beware that the old stock labels have the "fade" through the artwork and the newer chips/Gear labels do not. These old fade labels will match the older fade labeled chips. Any new chips that you buy, you will want "non-fade" labels so everything will match.

He probably did get the extra labels from Apache since Apache not only sold the chips early on but also labels too of all denominations. Soon after, Apache decided that they didn't want to bother with selling labels and he sent all of the remaining labels to Gear and Gear had/might still have them. If Gear still has stock of the original labels, he will sell them to you or you can order new labels that he will make to your order. Either way, ordering labels from Gear now is your only option.

Beware that the old stock labels have the "fade" through the artwork and the newer chips/Gear labels do not. These old fade labels will match the older fade labeled chips. Any new chips that you buy, you will want "non-fade" labels so everything will match.
Thanks, I wasn’t going to waste my time arguing about where I got them from. @codeman00 is correct.

it was me misunderstanding because i thought you replied when code actually replied so i got confused but i understand now that Gear is the only option. Wasn't trying to sound rude or anything sorry about that. thanks for clarifying. cheers!

it was me misunderstanding because i thought you replied when code actually replied so i got confused but i understand now that Gear is the only option. Wasn't trying to sound rude or anything sorry about that. thanks for clarifying. cheers!
No worries man! Good luck with your chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom