My relabel Majestic cash set (1 Viewer)

HanShot1st

Two Pair
Reaction score
Received and 600 relabels later, they are ready to play! This is my Majestic's cash set. I knew i wanted a cash set, but my personal choice was not to go with the stock colors for the $0.25 (pink), and the $1 (white). Instead I chose the blank orange for my fracs and the blue blanks for my $1. I think they turned out pretty darn awesome! Looking forward to years of enjoyment, and good poker!

12.16.15 028.JPG
12.16.15 029.JPG

I envy you. How difficult was the process?

The thread bump caused me to check out these great chips again. Just a great execution on putting together this set. Well done!

Next time Jeremy hosts poker, you should volunteer to bring these. :)

Noticed the thread bump, but since I've been looking at Majestics, I have to know how you relabeled them. Did you order the labels straight from Apache or did you have custom labels printed separately through Gear, for example, or did you just swap labels with another set?

I really enjoy the Majestic artwork, but I don't love the colors for the denoms (The blue $1 is really nice IMO).

Noticed the thread bump, but since I've been looking at Majestics, I have to know how you relabeled them. Did you order the labels straight from Apache or did you have custom labels printed separately through Gear, for example, or did you just swap labels with another set?

I really enjoy the Majestic artwork, but I don't love the colors for the denoms (The blue $1 is really nice IMO).

How much are the labels?

A 7 denom cash set? Is that really an extra $12,500 in bank in your last barrel for a 25c/50c set? Thought they only went that crazy in New England.

Confirmed on the higher denoms (just cuz he can). But I can confirm these games would NOT interest the New England crew... They are friendly. Ha! OK, wait, I have to amend that, there are a couple regs that like their booze and subsequently enjoy lighting money on fire.

Last game we played against these guys, I had two twins brothers in a hand vs me and @Highlander3. I'm on the button and flop quads. The twins drove massive betting, creating a 4-way all in ($600 pot) by the turn. Highlander3 had a respectable hand, the two brothers had jack sh!t. Just crazy.

Anyway, the blue $1 choice is amazing, and the orange quarter is a huge improvement over the pink quarter.

I think this set is fantastic. I wonder is Apache could do a group buy if there was enough demand for a certain color denom?

I think this set is fantastic. I wonder is Apache could do a group buy if there was enough demand for a certain color denom?

Not sure of the remaining supply, but you could order blanks from Apache and have labels made up for whatever denoms/colors you wanted.

Not sure of the remaining supply, but you could order blanks from Apache and have labels made up for whatever denoms/colors you wanted.

Yeah only issue is its +9c per chip and A LOT of labor.

I can't decide if I'm patient enough to label my own chips :D I would like to think that I am. I also have been putting the numbers together on that BJ-style AC Boardwalk group buy, too.

Too many choices. I have no idea where I'm going with this!

I can't decide if I'm patient enough to label my own chips :D I would like to think that I am. I also have been putting the numbers together on that BJ-style AC Boardwalk group buy, too.

Too many choices. I have no idea where I'm going with this!

Im too OCD. I wont be happy with the way I put the stickers on, I know it. Wont be fun at all hahahahahahaha.

Received and 600 relabels later, they are ready to play! This is my Majestic's cash set. I knew i wanted a cash set, but my personal choice was not to go with the stock colors for the $0.25 (pink), and the $1 (white). Instead I chose the blank orange for my fracs and the blue blanks for my $1. I think they turned out pretty darn awesome! Looking forward to years of enjoyment, and good poker!

View attachment 25970 View attachment 25971
Love these relabels! Iam just waiting for mine to be delivered! Going to use the blues as $1s too

No 1 is as OCD as I am when it comes to putting on Labels !!!!!

I have done several Thousand since 2006 and it's not hard at all.

TRY IT !!!! YOU'LL LIKE IT !!!!!

I envy you. How difficult was the process?
It wasn't terribly hard. I had some time off work with a sick kid, and I want to say a few more episodes than is probably heathly of Vikings on Hulu and they were done. A few of them took a couple tries to get the label on right, but it was well worth the effort to get the set the way I wanted it.

The thread bump caused me to check out these great chips again. Just a great execution on putting together this set. Well done!

Next time Jeremy hosts poker, you should volunteer to bring these. :)
well that would ensure I bring a bigger bankroll next time, wouldn't want to bust out and have to take my chips and go home! :)

A 7 denom cash set? Is that really an extra $12,500 in bank in your last barrel for a 25c/50c set? Thought they only went that crazy in New England.
well lets be honest, i certainly hope that with the set that I bought that I will not just be playing .25/.50. It was my hope that I would be able to cover a decent $1/2 or better game as well in the future. My intent was to build a "complete" set. Not needing future add ons, etc. to cover shortfalls. That way any future purchases would be to acquire new sets, etc. Because i was only going to get this price once. The cost went up to the general market after everyone who ordered ahead of time was covered.

And Trihonda's right, i did it this way "because I could." :)

Looks like the orange blanks just sold out :unsure:

Now, I'm really jammed up! I'm pretty sure I would go with Brown 0.25, Blue $1, Pink $2/2.50 (Snapper!), Orange $5 and some $20 Jetons. Now that Orange concept is going to be out of reach for the time being. I do like the white chip, too, but I can't think of anything other than a $500 or $1000 that I'd use it for. No low denom other than $1, and I like the blue as the $1 here more.

Hm. The struggle continues :rolleyes:

Looks like the orange blanks just sold out :unsure:

Now, I'm really jammed up! I'm pretty sure I would go with Brown 0.25, Blue $1, Pink $2/2.50 (Snapper!), Orange $5 and some $20 Jetons. Now that Orange concept is going to be out of reach for the time being. I do like the white chip, too, but I can't think of anything other than a $500 or $1000 that I'd use it for. No low denom other than $1, and I like the blue as the $1 here more.

Hm. The struggle continues :rolleyes:

I have to drop in my .02 on this, i have another set which when i ordered it online I thought the brown quarters looked great. Another supplier... cheaper chips..
reality didn't turn out so nice...more along the line of baby poop. Well not exactly, but ive seen the brown chips from the majestic set, and I think they would pull it off.
But i still like what I chose better.

Good luck with your search!

@HanShot1st I may be a little obtuse in asking this, but I can't seem to find the answer earlier in the thread, but how did you go about getting your hands on the non-stock labels for the $0.25 and $1? Did you buy them right from Apache and stick them on the blanks yourself or was Apache (at the time) offering alternate configurations? I assume that if one wanted to custom label the Majestics today, they'd have to get 3rd party Majestic labels printed and purchase the blanks and do the labeling themselves.

Thanks for your help here, too. I think the brown would be a great $0.25 and hopefully not be too poopy haha! I'll have to see how the sample set looks to me.

@HanShot1st I may be a little obtuse in asking this, but I can't seem to find the answer earlier in the thread, but how did you go about getting your hands on the non-stock labels for the $0.25 and $1? Did you buy them right from Apache and stick them on the blanks yourself or was Apache (at the time) offering alternate configurations? I assume that if one wanted to custom label the Majestics today, they'd have to get 3rd party Majestic labels printed and purchase the blanks and do the labeling themselves.

Thanks for your help here, too. I think the brown would be a great $0.25 and hopefully not be too poopy haha! I'll have to see how the sample set looks to me.
No worries, Apache offered a stock label option with the blank chips, that way you could pick your denominations as I believe other denoms were available, etc. I want to say there was some issue with them when they arrived, but I don't know those details. Suffice to say, I got my stock labels from Apache as an additional charge to my chip purchase. I did do all the labeling myself.

I will say this though, i need to source 12 better racks to store them in. I think it's the chipco racks that fit these best. Anyone have a suggestion as to where I can best acquire these?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom